Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RamsFan16 Guest

Re: A butt is a butt is a butt

Please don't tell me your complaining about the Girls butt but I agree a butt is a butt although I really don't want to see yours.

RamsFan16 Guest

I'd delete that, you're probrably going to get suspended or warned for that. Believe me.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I prefer good looking men butts, but they don't seem to use them in advertising. I wonder why that is?

So have any of you checked out that site that she is advertising for? Has she done her job?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

keith m. klink Guest

when i look at an arss with a thong on it , i want a smooth shinny one , not a mans hairy dimpled battleground . so please women only in the bathing suit's please. and if you wanna see men's backsides , go to he's -he , sites. i'm sure there are plenty of guy's that wanna play show and tell with you. but me , WOMEN , FOOTBALL , CHICKENWINGS ( HOT) BEER , WOMEN , SLEEP , WOMEN , MORE FOOTBALL AND BEER. OH , AND WOMEN , OH AND MORE BEER AND A PIZZA. DID I SAY WOMEN, AND ........ AAHH CHICKEN WINGS AND SOME BEER'S.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink View Post
    when i look at an arss with a thong on it , i want a smooth shinny one , not a mans hairy dimpled battleground . so please women only in the bathing suit's please. and if you wanna see men's backsides , go to he's -he , sites. i'm sure there are plenty of guy's that wanna play show and tell with you. but me , WOMEN , FOOTBALL , CHICKENWINGS ( HOT) BEER , WOMEN , SLEEP , WOMEN , MORE FOOTBALL AND BEER. OH , AND WOMEN , OH AND MORE BEER AND A PIZZA. DID I SAY WOMEN, AND ........ AAHH CHICKEN WINGS AND SOME BEER'S.
    Is that Chicken wings -hot or beer- hot? lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12