BernieM is offline Registered User

Can I hide out here for a while?

Man, those St. Louis Cardinals fans are vicious. All I did was say that the whole Kenny Rogers cheating thing was no big deal and they went nuts. I tried to shut down my Pressbox, but they just won't calm down. I even tried to gain sympathy by claiming that people were attacking me and challenging my integrity, but nobody's buying it!

Hide me!

Please!

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Re: Can I hide out here for a while?

No, absolutely not.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

That Kenny Rogers deal was yet another viewing of what a spineless group of jelly fish the MLB brass really is. Did it affect the outcome...no. But you can't tell me that was a dirt clod on his hand.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BernieM View Post
    Man, those St. Louis Cardinals fans are vicious. All I did was say that the whole Kenny Rogers cheating thing was no big deal and they went nuts. I tried to shut down my Pressbox, but they just won't calm down. I even tried to gain sympathy by claiming that people were attacking me and challenging my integrity, but nobody's buying it!

Hide me!

Please!
    AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaha...................integrity................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (pounding fist on desk, trying to breathe, tears rolling)............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha............(I really have to pee now)............AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhahahahahahahahahahahaha.......

But, seriously, no.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Haha mom that was good, thanks for the laugh
    Built RAM tough