Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AlphaRam Guest

Which Character Would You Be On Star Trek?

Which character would you be from Star Trek and why? Your answer can come from any of the series or movies.

For me, I would have to be Captain Kirk. Why? I like to get my shirt torn off in a fight, I dig kissing alien chicks, I like having the red shirts (probably ***** fans) take the hit for me. I like the idea of reprogramming the Kobyashi Maru test where I could win. I would like to stun people that irritate me. I would like to beam home from work.

I would like to make entries into the Captain's Log:Stardate 52706.1 - I won a case of Romulan ale from Dr McCoy after he took the Chargers and 3 against the Rams.

Last edited by AlphaRam; -05-28-2006 at 11:34 AM.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Which Character Would You Be On Star Trek?

Gotta be Scotty. Engineering is in my blood. Plus, I really like drinking "green". (from the episode "A Rose by Any Other Name")

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

For me, it's probably Commander Riker from TNG. Big guy with facial hair, good leadership qualities, bit of a ladies man but ends up with a hot brunette, loyal with a passion for music.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

I'm going to have to go with Q.

All-powerful, all-knowing... likes to mix with the mere mortals and mess with their minds...

I don't know why, but there's something about that character that I just relate to.

Last edited by AvengerRam; -05-28-2006 at 12:19 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I don't know why, but there's something about that character that I just relate to.
    After reading your "What if ClanRam doesn't really exist?" thread, plus you being a lawyer, I think I might just be able to guess.

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

I'll go with Captain Jean-Luc Picard. He's a strong and decisive leader with a knack for diplomacy and an interest in culture, from archaeology to music and literature.

Last edited by Goldenfleece; -05-28-2006 at 07:39 AM.

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam
    Gotta be Scotty. Engineering is in my blood. Plus, I really like drinking "green". (from the episode "A Rose by Any Other Name")
    <Kirk to RFS>Are you an engineer? <Kirk out>

I am going with good old Data.

out live the bllody lot of you

and when he played Sherlock Holmes, I nearly wet myself

AlphaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    Dammit, Jim, I'm the captain, not a doctor!

This test says you are an ESFJ (Extrovert, Sensor, Feeler, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of [BLeonard McCoy and Malcolm Reed.][/B]

Qualities
    People like you are generally concerned about others and work hard to be of service. You're friendly, affectionate, outgoing, and talkative. You're polite when it's appropriate, willing to take risks to help others, and cooperative, especially when you perceive that you're part of a team. You enjoy action, but you're a realist and quite literal. You're also organized and responsible. You love things that are time-honored.

You're conscientious, almost to a fault at times. You're very sensitive to others and get your feelings hurt easily. You don't actually enjoy conflict with others -- in fact, you may hate it -- but you will do whatever you have to to be of service to others. You're active and energetic, but you look before you leap.

You're an excellent host.

Goals
    Your primary goal in life is creating exceptional relationships and helping people in tangible, practical ways. Your reward is to be appreciated and relied upon, as well as to respected, particularly in regards to your ethics.

Work
    You can thrive where others whither in supervisoral and administrative positions because, while you dislike dischord, you handle strong emotions from others and from yourself...unless guilt is involved. Then, watch out! Under extreme stress, you can tend towards conspiracy theories and paranoia. You will also guilt others into doing things for you. You do your best work when you are a valued member of the group.

Relationships
    In both friends and lovers, you need to feel needed. To be misjudged by those you love is disasterous for you. You must have a mate who will praise and reward you, especially for kindnesses and considerations you do for them.

Jobs
    Good careers for your type include personal fitness trainer, ship's doctor, exercise physiologist, travel agent, tactical officer, innkeeper, veterinarian, nurse, and employee assistance counselor.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

I never liked Star Trek, but took the quiz anyways, and it says I am....................

Star Trek Personality Test Results: ENFJ

This test says you are an ENFJ (Extrovert,Intuitive, Feeler, Judger).* In Star Trek, you share a basic personality configuration with the characters of Deanna Troi and Jake Sisko.

"I know Klingons like to be alone on their birthdays. You probably want to meditate, or hit yourself with a pain stick, or something." - Troi

Qualities

People like you are generally highly empathic and easily hurt, particularly when people are disrespectful of your opinions. Your best friends are curious about how you feel and what you think. You have a well-structured personal philosophy and enjoy sharing your views and learning from others. You're creative and original, and when you have your facts straight, you can come easily and quickly to a decision.

You're friendly and affectionate, articulate and and outgoing. You're very tactful, which is good, as you like to ask personal questions.

You're organized and responsive. As long as your social needs are met, you're productive. You dislike messy environments and generally like to keep things in order. You cannot stand unresolved issues in a relationship.

Goals

Your primary goal in life is harmonious relationships with others. Your reward is truly communicating your ideas and seeing your relationships last.

Work

You work best in situations that are social and cordial and tend to lose concentration and break out in proverbial (or literal) hives in conflicted environments. You're a great "salesperson" precisely because you believe in the causes you champion. You're a good multi-tasker. Beware a tendency to neglect your own needs, especially as you dread conflict with your superiors.

You thrive in positions where you can help others, particularly when your personal boundaries and protection are standardized.

Relationships

People treasure you for the love you have to give. Since you tend to view just about everything in life in terms of relationships, you need friends and lovers who can appreciate the care you give others. But this must be matched with the strength to tell you to back off when you get overwhelming. As this is a somewhat rare combination, your intimate relationships may be few.

Your mate must be your partner, not your doormat. You like your important relationships to last for life, and if things go wrong, you're most likely to over-blame yourself.

You are a natural protector, and people will seek you out for help. But you may find it difficult to give your children autonomy as they mature.

Jobs

Good careers for your type include being a therapist, magazine editor, corporate trainer, fund raiser, TV producer, holistic health practitioner, marketing executive, and writer.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Don't let MOM fool you....she's a redshirt!!!!

Try this link: http://www.seabreezecomputers.com/startrek/

<Kirk to RFS>Are you an engineer? <Kirk out>
    I'm lead engineer at a hospital...

dear god, look who they had me as

You are Chekov

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    dear god, look who they had me as

You are Chekov

Well, in Russia, they do cut off the bottom quarter of signature pictures....

I can't see you being a Chekov. "Nuclear Wessels" would sound strange coming from someone with a Scottish accent.

bwahahahahahaa .....nuclear wessels LOL

well I was him by 80% and just missed out on Wessley at 77%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast