TheRammer Guest

Clan Ram Meeting?

Any chance that the clan can show up at Rams games and meet? Or expand the Clan with fans at the game? Would be nice to creat a loyal Ram fan base and soemthing to look foward to at the games away and home

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Clan Ram Meeting?

Its called the Clan Bash. It's typically the first home game of every year. In addition, there are usually 1 or 2 mini-Bashes at away games during a season.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

In fact, I'm having my own mini-bash on the 20th. It will be, the old lady, my kids, and the in-laws. It's either we go to St. Louis to visit the in-laws, or they come down here.

Since I already have the tickets to the game, I won't have to "visit" the in-laws quite as long, since I won't let them talk during the game unless it's to support the team!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Good plan Sam. I like going to games around the holidays when everyone is frantically shopping. It is nice change of pace.

Yes theRammer....some of us actually have gone to games together. Have you been to the dome yet? or any other stadium?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    In fact, I'm having my own mini-bash on the 20th. It will be, the old lady, my kids, and the in-laws. It's either we go to St. Louis to visit the in-laws, or they come down here.

Since I already have the tickets to the game, I won't have to "visit" the in-laws quite as long, since I won't let them talk during the game unless it's to support the team!
    LMAO Sam you are a wise wise man.... I wish when I had inlaws I would have been this shrewd!!! lol

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz View Post
    Good plan Sam. I like going to games around the holidays when everyone is frantically shopping. It is nice change of pace.

Yes theRammer....some of us actually have gone to games together. Have you been to the dome yet? or any other stadium?
    I go watch Our Rams and Arizona every year since they played at SunDevil Stadium! So game is coming up And no I have yet to go to the dome and I really need to get my butt there before they move our Rams to LA.... Sorry but I really think they are going to do it, Anywho I just might make that first game of the season

Mooselini is offline Registered User

I want to go to the AZ game, but I'm broke.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Devaney, if you care about this team... fire the offensive coordinator!!!!

TheRammer Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    I want to go to the AZ game, but I'm broke.
    dude throw it on your card or something and come get tanked and yell obcenities to the Cardinals with me!!! lol jk