Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Clarks

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: The Clarks

just be all the adarian you can be......

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    Well ..., UtterBlitz chastised us boys for not sticking to the topic at hand. I thought someone was agreeing with her ... so I was just really responding to her remark and just brought someone in when they might not have been saying anything about me arguing at all. Whatever ...

The Fog of War quickly spreads over the lands leaving no man or beast untouched.
    There is a full blown tangent in this thread perpetrated by ferter and continued by you adarian. I see that some have stuck to the topic and others have not. There has been no true argument, just speculation.

The fog is spreading and clearing, covering wide spaces and including a vast numbers in its haze. The time of battle approaches.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

adarian_too is offline Registered User

This is why some have chosen not to venture too far away from The Hollow. I admitted that I knew nothing about The Clarks'. I tried to list a few musical influences in order to give someone a way of comparing the musical styles. Contrary to what I was expecting, I got nicely cuffed upside the head, not once, but twice and maybe even a third time. Some of the boys in the 'hood have reminded me that I am only getting what I deserve for sticking my head into the real world. I'll know better next time to keep my mouth shut when I don't know what I am talking about. And since I still don't know anything about the Clarks' except that their new stuff caters to the women I'll stop now. I apologize for interfering with your thread. Maybe you can get Tx/Ferter to delete my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by adarian_too
    This is why some have chosen not to venture too far away from The Hollow. I admitted that I knew nothing about The Clarks'. I tried to list a few musical influences in order to give someone a way of comparing the musical styles. Contrary to what I was expecting, I got nicely cuffed upside the head, not once, but twice and maybe even a third time. Some of the boys in the 'hood have reminded me that I am only getting what I deserve for sticking my head into the real world. I'll know better next time to keep my mouth shut when I don't know what I am talking about. And since I still don't know anything about the Clarks' except that their new stuff caters to the women I'll stop now. I apologize for interfering with your thread. Maybe you can get Tx/Ferter to delete my posts.
    You need to get out more adarian. The Hollow is not a very social place as I see it. Perhaps a few guests, now and then, will improve your ability to communicate with members of the Real World.

Perhaps you just wanted to talk about your musical interests and that could be interesting. Now I must ask, would these be your true musical interests or made up bands for the sake of your personna here? Let me look at the bands that you mentioned. I have heard of Velvet Underground, but I don't really know them.

When you mention boyz in the hood, is that a musical reference or are you hanging in the hood also? Is there a hood in the hollow? Ah the questions that run thru my mind..........

I encourage you to stick your head into the Real World more often. I think you are tough enough to take a few cuffs up side yer head. You will survive. I am certain of this.
    :redface:
    No need to call in Tx or ferter. Nothing to holler about here in this thread.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Personally, I could listen to "Let It Go" for hours. But anything after that is foreign to me. Utter, are you familiar with a WV band called the Argument?
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Personally, I could listen to "Let It Go" for hours. But anything after that is foreign to me. Utter, are you familiar with a WV band called the Argument?
    I agree "Let it go" is very good. No I have not heard of the Argument. What kind of music is it? Give me a title and I'll see if I can find it here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    I agree "Let it go" is very good. No I have not heard of the Argument. What kind of music is it? Give me a title and I'll see if I can find it here.
    It's sort of 80s pop/rock, I guess. Very good stuff, they have sort of a Cars feel to them. Their first album, "Your New Favorite Band", was awesome and they just put out another great one, "Recess Serenade."

You can download some tracks from www.theargument.net
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12