Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Confess a guilty pleasure

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Sam, I always knew you had some goatroper in you. Admit it, you got your sh**kickers on and listening to Billy Ray Cyrus right now, don't you?
    Um, HUbison....is Billy Gay Syphillis still recording music?

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

One of my guilty pleasures is making up a fictional draft prospect, and then posting a detailed bio of him to see if anyone will notice. I usually give him a name that, if read carefully, will reveal the ruse.

Not that I would do that on the ClanRam boards...

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Also I love cookie dough! I love it love it love it! Wednesday my mom made cookie's just so I could eat some of the dough. Well a little more than some of the dough
    RamsFan16

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Chocolate biscuits.........................lots of chocolate biscuits

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    Chocolate biscuits.........................lots of chocolate biscuits
    Those of us from the South are now raising an eyebrow, for we've never seen nor heard of a chocolate biscuit. However, as I consult my British to American dictionary, a chocolate biscuit (British) is the same as a chocolate cookie (American).

Rest easy my Southern friends, Fat Pang was not suggesting putting chocolate on the sacred foundation where gravy makes its home.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Rest easy my Southern friends, Fat Pang was not suggesting putting chocolate on the sacred foundation where gravy makes its home.
    Oh my gosh! That reminds me of my great aunt Jackie's chocolate gravy! I haven't had any since I was a kid! It was freakin' awesome! Wow...........memories.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by RammieGirl
    I think that in front of GOD and the CLANRAM world that MOM is my new best friend.....Hell, I don't wanna piss her off, I would like to keep my body parts on and not have to be surgicially re-attached........So MOM, I love you girl!!!! lol PS: Sam, please tell me if I say something wrong, I can always edit!!! hehehe
    LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL LOL

Not to worry, girl....I worked in a liquor store for 3 years, bartended for another. It takes a LOT to TRULY piss me off. I get annoyed real easy, but to piss me off to the point where torture is deemed necessary is a feat in and of itself.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Those of us from the South are now raising an eyebrow, for we've never seen nor heard of a chocolate biscuit. However, as I consult my British to American dictionary, a chocolate biscuit (British) is the same as a chocolate cookie (American).

Biscuit..........Gravy?

I love gravy, I really love gravy, especially with Yorkshire Pudding.

But please tell me what a biscuit has to do with gravy. I'm completely ignorant.

We think we speak the same language, but actually we don't at all..........................

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    Biscuit..........Gravy?

I love gravy, I really love gravy, especially with Yorkshire Pudding.

But please tell me what a biscuit has to do with gravy. I'm completely ignorant.

We think we speak the same language, but actually we don't at all..........................
    Exactly the point, my friend. In British English, a biscuit is a sweet baked pastry wafer. That same thing in American English is called a cookie. In American English, a biscuit is a fluffy, flaky baked white bread usually served for breakfast with some assortment of eggs, bacon, and/or sausage. In the South, these biscuits are most commonly (almost religiously) found split open or broken apart and covered in gravy. Gravy (in America) is a pasty flour and milk product filled with pepper and sausage.

American biscuits and gravy make up one of the greatest breakfast creations to ever be served.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel is offline Registered User

I think we need a separate thread on ethnic breakfasts. there is certainly a southern element to biscuits and gravy (along with grits), items which i dont like very much. Now bagels and lox, that is another story.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I think we need a separate thread on ethnic breakfasts. there is certainly a southern element to biscuits and gravy (along with grits), items which i dont like very much. Now bagels and lox, that is another story.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    The need has been filled.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123