txramsfan is offline Registered User

Cris Angel....Mind Freak

The guy is the modern day Houdini. Makes David Blaine look "weak". Very weak. His show is on A&E every Wednesday at 9 PM CST. Last week, he walked across a pool on top of the water. A girl swam underneath him as he was doing the illusion and even kicked a shoe off that floated to the bottom of the pool.

The guy is a vert talented magician with what seems to be a very cool head on his shoulders. Check out the show.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Re: Cris Angel....Mind Freak

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    The guy is the modern day Houdini. Makes David Blaine look "weak". Very weak. His show is on A&E every Wednesday at 9 PM CST. Last week, he walked across a pool on top of the water. A girl swam underneath him as he was doing the illusion and even kicked a shoe off that floated to the bottom of the pool.

The guy is a vert talented magician with what seems to be a very cool head on his shoulders. Check out the show.
    Yes I watch the show as well, this guy is truly amazing, he makes it look as if it were real
    Built RAM tough

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan

Thats cool!! im gonna start watching it.

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

I have seen every show. He is very entertaining. I also like that he will show you how he does some tricks. I know how he does some of his levitation. It's a good show for everyone to watch if you enjoy magic.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

My girlfriend's dad is a comic/magician and as I recall he doesn't think too highly of the guy for whatever reason. I find his show entertaining more from it being comical at times rather than amazingly entertaining.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

This guy is awesome to watch. I catch it a couple of times each month. He truly is amazing. I especially enjoy the reaction of those involved or watching on his show.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...