Thread: Decorating Help

corkncat is offline Registered User

Decorating Help

Hello fellow Rams fans. I've been a Rams fan for over 30 years and this is turning into ANOTHER disappointing season.
    I would like some help from some of you. I'm finally coverting a room in my house to a computer/Rams room.
    I'm going to paint the bottom half of the walls Rams blue and the top half Rams gold. I would like to put a Rams wallpaper
    border where the two colors meet. So far I have yet to find a nice Rams border. Does anyone know where I can find it?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Keep your fingers crossed that the Redskins game was the start of better times for us.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Re: Decorating Help

Quote Originally Posted by corkncat View Post
    Hello fellow Rams fans. I've been a Rams fan for over 30 years and this is turning into ANOTHER disappointing season.
    I would like some help from some of you. I'm finally coverting a room in my house to a computer/Rams room.
    I'm going to paint the bottom half of the walls Rams blue and the top half Rams gold. I would like to put a Rams wallpaper
    border where the two colors meet. So far I have yet to find a nice Rams border. Does anyone know where I can find it?
    Any help would be appreciated.
    Keep your fingers crossed that the Redskins game was the start of better times for us.
    I wish I could get away with something like that...

anyhows, Google is a wonderful thing... Leland's Wallpaper - Football Borders - NFC
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Thanks ramsanddodgers but that border is the old colors. I don't think it would go with the new navy and gold.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Last edited by RamFan_Til_I_Die; -10-16-2008 at 01:28 PM.

Thanks RamFan_Til_I_Die. I've checked out the link you supplied and it's the best border I've seen yet. I don't have an ebay account but I have a friend who does.

If anyone else knows of more Rams wallpaper borders, please let me know.
    Thanks All

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I know Home Despot advertises they have the "Official Team Colors" and I know they sell wallpaper and such... I wonder if they have what you are looking for....
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

I'll check on that, ramsanddodgers. I'm getting the Home Depot "Team Colors" paint.

I've found out why locating Rams wallpaper border is so difficult. I emailed an Arlington, Texas company that carried the old blue/yellow border to see if they had border in the new navy/gold colors and got the following reply.
    "We are glad you found us. After 3 years, the NFL license has just recently been picked up by a manufacturer. They do not yet have the new Rams border ready for production. Their target date is end of December 08. At this time the yellow and blue is all we have available. Once the new image is perfected, the manufacturer will send it to us so we can add it to the website. Please let us know if you have more questions."
    When it becomes available they're going to email me and I'll make sure to post here.
    Thanks for all the help