general counsel Guest

Dinner at Cunnettos

I miss st louis. I really want to go to dinner tonight at cunnettos. I am starving and havent eaten pasta in a while. Had a good workout day today, 7 mile run and a 45 minute lift from 430-630 this morning then did another 40 minutes of lifting at lunch.

Need some carbs and need some cunnettos (see prior link on dessert at ted drewes).

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Last edited by general counsel; -05-17-2005 at 06:22 PM. Reason: typo

gap Guest

Re: Dinner at Cunnettos

Stop it I say!!!

Well, at least I have the Red Barn (local seafood company that has a cafeteria style restaurant) to get my Flounder, Sea scallops, Spot, Grouper, etc at reasonable prices (about $7 a plate). That, in addition to some of the more expensive local seafood restaurants, I can overcome the cravings of Cunnettos.

gap

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I miss st louis. I really want to go to dinner tonight at cunnettos. I am starving and havent eaten pasta in a while. Had a good workout day today, 7 mile run and a 45 minute lift from 430-630 this morning then did another 40 minutes of lifting at lunch.

Need some carbs and need some cunnettos (see prior link on dessert at ted drewes).

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    GC, what a coincidence I did the exact same workout. Of course, mine wasn't from 4:30-6:30 am....mine was from 1997-2004.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

gc i thought about working out like that,does that count

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Sounds like some serious working out to me. Are you planning on trying out for the team when you get to St Louis?

What position do you want to play? Martz is open to guys with potential.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

general counsel Guest

My workout schedule, along with you guys on this board and as jk rams will attest my neverending pursuit of rams memorabilia, are the three things standing in between me and complete insanity, given my 14 hour plus 6 day a week workdays (when i am NOT in deal closing mode. When i am actually closing something, the hours are worse). Of course, many contend that my workout schedule and obsession with the rams are the best evidence of my insanity, but i beg to differ.

As for positions, i see myself in an unpaid role in the legal office working on salary cap matters and as a spiritual assistant to ziggy on the contract negotiations. Player personnel assesment wise i am under no illusions, i know just about enough to be dangerous! I run marathons, not sprints, in fact i am going to run the new york marathon in the fall if i get in. Thus, i lack the breakaway speed to play for the rams!

As a runner, it is really, really cool to run around the dome when i am visiting st louis. The arch is a nice run also.

Ramming speed to all,

general counsel

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

.... many contend that my workout schedule and obsession with the rams are the best evidence of my insanity
    I would not call that insanity but ....
    given my 14 hour plus 6 day a week workdays (when i am NOT in deal closing mode. When i am actually closing something, the hours are worse).
    Working those kinds of hours is insanity.

Don't you have kids too GC?

I think you need to buy some more hours in the day because you are doing enough for two or three people.

Good luck getting into and running the marathon.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]