Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Do you have any phobias?

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    Can not stand being in small places including not shutting doors in rooms and yes bathrooms. Thank god I get my own thrown

Large crowds--Christmas shopping sucks!

People I don't know touching me. Doctors, dentists and haircut appointments are a bear for me. I get the sweats and my blood pressure is through the roof.
    Don't you christmas shop online?

RamsFan16

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Large crowds.

Beer with no head.

Conspiracy theories and theorists.

I'm over the phone thing.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Fat Pang
    Conspiracy theories and theorists.
    Actually, Karl Rove has been manipulating the press to make you paranoid of conspiracies. It's a worldwide plan of the NeoCons!
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    Actually, Karl Rove has been manipulating the press to make you paranoid of conspiracies. It's a worldwide plan of the NeoCons!
    LOL ................

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    Fear that my direct tv signal will die during a rams game. it happened during the first quarter of the rams seattle home game in 2004, it was out an entire quarter.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    OMG The same thing happened with me GC. At that time i had a satelite I wasnt supposed to have (By the way, I convinced my dad 2 years ago to get legal cable both for moral reasons and because of what Im going to tell you about). Anyways, I was watching the Seatle home game in 2004 and I kept on loosing the signal. Thank God my parents weren't home because I was cursing and smaking the heck out of the Direct TV box. After 2 straight quarters of loosing and getting the signal, I finaly had the chance to watch the entire third quarter. The worst happened when Seatle began to rally late in the fourth because I lost the signal again. It was truely the worst 10 min of my life. In conclusion to my rambling on... my two biggest phobias are...

Not being able to watch a Rams game in its entirety
    and
    Spiders.

P.S Sorry about the pointless long post. Felt I had to get that off my chest.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Carnies.....small hands.....smell like cabbage.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Ok, seriously, I fear being buried alive. To the point that I won't go get an MRI. I messed up my shoulder a couple of years ago, and the doctor wanted to do an MRI. I asked if that was the one that made me lie in a small tube. He made the mistake of answering truthfully, yes. I told him I'd rather deal with the pain of the shoulder than laying in that tube.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Don't fear the MRI. I have had plenty with my knee problems. It is the humming and clanking of the magnets that is the weirdest part.

I have a fear of drowning or being buried alive. The fear of gasping for your last breath just gives me the creeps.

Also, I fear snakes. One crawled into my boot under my cot in the desert once. I nearly put my foot in there before it crawled out and slithered over my foot. It really freaked me out. Luckily, it was not poisonous. To this date, if I am hiking and see a snake then I turn around and take another path.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

rams_fan81 is offline Registered User

Mine is heights and sharks. I used to love the ocean when we would go on vacations to the beach until one day I was on the beach and actually saw a shark way out in the ocean and it woke all the jaws memories.
    :O

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12