AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Do You Know Anyone from Bosnia?

The lady that cuts my hair is from Bosnia. I knew she wasn't from around these parts 'cuz I got an eye for that sort of thing. She sounds like Natasha from Bullwinkle and Rocky. I hope she isn't a spy because people don't like getting a hair cut from a spy.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Milan is offline Registered User

Re: Do You Know Anyone from Bosnia?

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    The lady that cuts my hair is from Bosnia. I knew she wasn't from around these parts 'cuz I got an eye for that sort of thing. She sounds like Natasha from Bullwinkle and Rocky. I hope she isn't a spy because people don't like getting a hair cut from a spy.
    I was born in Sarajevo, Bosnia and lived there until I think 1995, then moved to Kosovo, if you were wondering why I have a Serbian flag in my profile it's because I am a Bosnian Serb.

I was born in Long Beach, CA, but moved to Oklahoma when I was 6. That is why I have an American flag in my profile. (just messing with you)

Since I am ignorant regarding Bosnia, what can you tell me about your homeland?

Also, do you think the woman that cuts my hair could be a spy? If so, is there a way I can trip her up? I won't do it when she has the scissors but probably when she has that talcum brush thing dusting off my neck.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I was born in Long Beach, CA, but moved to Oklahoma when I was 6. That is why I have an American flag in my profile. (just messing with you)

Also, do you think the woman that cuts my hair could be a spy? If so, is there a way I can trip her up? I won't do it when she has the scissors but probably when she has that talcum brush thing dusting off my neck.
    I to was born in Long Beach, Ca., moved to Massachusetts when I was 12.

So you vant a hare cut?

Milan is offline Registered User

Eh, not that much to say, the place has changed in the past decade so I wouldn't know.

Your best bet would be to probably go after her while she has the brush.

However, if she is a spy, that brush could have a retractable blade in it. I think I will start getting my hare cut while wearing body armor. Aw, never mind, she could just stab me in the head with scissors.

By the way, what did you mean by "go after her while she has the brush"? Is that some sort of mating ritual? Like I said, I am ignorant of Bosnia and the many customs that are different than my own.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]