AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Does Anyone subscribe To This magazine?

Let's give it up for the French!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Re: Does Anyone subscribe To This magazine?

You get to pick one of these two knives when you sign up for a subscription:

For a good laugh go to www.google.com and type in "French Military Victories" and click the I'm feeling lucky button.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

LOL, very nice!

french military victoriesYour search - french military victories - did not match any documents. Suggestions:. - Make sure all words are spelled correctly. - Try different keywords. ...
    Last edited by RAMMAN68; -02-28-2007 at 07:11 PM.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    For a good laugh go to www.google.com and type in "French Military Victories" and click the I'm feeling lucky button.
    That is damn funny!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

France Surrenders During Military Training Exercise

PARIS - France held secret military exercises in order to better prepare for an eventual surrender should they ever be attacked, say officials in the government.

The training exercises, which began within days after the September 11 terrorist attacks in America, focused on a coordinated effort between the French government and the military in case they are confronted by the slightest act of aggression by a foreign country.

"The policy of of an immediate and unconditional surrender is not left up to chance as many would believe," says Jean-Pierre Le Carche, deputy assistant to the French U.N Envoy. "Every aspect is methodically planned so as not to disrupt the wonderful French way of life."

The first step, according to Le Carche, is "to apologize profusely to the angry country and then act like we didn't know anyone was mad at us. We say things like 'who us? What? We didn't do anything wrong. We're on your side.'"

If the aggression continues, the government is instructed to immediately blame another country or a minority for the hatred they have brought upon the true French people.

"Most likely we would blame everything on either the United States, the Jews or both. Preferably both. Then we begin deporting people. Of course, who will be deported depends on the country asking. If it's the Jews, that's easy. We just hand them a list of addresses."

The third measure is invoked only if previous efforts have failed to produced results.

"Our troops are told to immediately lay on the ground like sheep. This momentarily confuses the enemy while our leaders quickly flee to Switzerland."

According to former French General Luc-Paul Didier, France has learned from its mistakes of the past, particularly during the German invasion of World War II.

"We got it all screwed up in those other wars by laying down like sheep first and then deporting people second," Didier said. "If we would have just planned a little better, we might have actually shared a beer with the German troops instead of prostituting our wives for a warm baguette.

If there are any ClanRam members in France, just give it up!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]