RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Don't Forget - Set Clocks Ahead Tonight!

That's right. As if you haven't heard about it for the past 2 weeks, we in the good old US of A are going to DST 3 weeks early. So, don't forget to set that alarm up one hour tonight so you won't be late for church, work, or whatever.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Don't Forget - Set Clocks Ahead Tonight!

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    That's right. As if you haven't heard about it for the past 2 weeks, we in the good old US of A are going to DST 3 weeks early. So, don't forget to set that alarm up one hour tonight so you won't be late for church, work, or whatever.
    Thanks for the heads up Sam. Long story, but I ran into all sorts of grief when DST started the Saturday before attending the Rams/Chargers game, so I appreciate the reminder. Where were you then!!!!!

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike View Post
    Thanks for the heads up Sam. Long story, but I ran into all sorts of grief when DST started the Saturday before attending the Rams/Chargers game, so I appreciate the reminder. Where were you then!!!!!
    I don't remember the time change but I remember the trip to SD for the game.. left here about 4AM and got home about 11PM the same day.

I saw a lot of Rams jerseys but had no way of knowing who the Clan mamber were. :\

The Davis fumble as we were trying to get back into the game was a killer.:x

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    I don't remember the time change but I remember the trip to SD for the game.. left here about 4AM and got home about 11PM the same day.

I saw a lot of Rams jerseys but had no way of knowing who the Clan mamber were. :\

The Davis fumble as we were trying to get back into the game was a killer.:x

RnD

GO RAMS!!:l
    Ugh. The Charger game was just bad, bad, bad all aound for me. But hey, thanks to Sam, I'm on time now!