Thread: Favorite music?

Aries51 is offline Registered User

Favorite music?

Well,What kind of music is everyone into?I'm into Rock,Blues,Motown soul and r&b.I appreciate and respect all styles of musical expression.I just love music!My favorite band is Pink Floyd.I also love The Eagles,Rolling Stones,The Doors,Eric Clapton,The Beatles,U-2,and many others.Most of my favorite music stems from the British invasion.Thank God for the U.K.!

ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

The Limey is offline Registered User

Re: Favorite music?

Originally posted by Aries51
    Thank God for the U.K.!
    Thank God for the UK if you will, but I think Satan has to take the credit for Wales.
    I'm listening to a lot of XTC, Squeeze, The Smiths and Radiohead at the moment.
    Still find time for They Might Be Giants and Weezer, too, when the mood takes me.

28rulz is offline Registered User
    Howdy Aries...I like most all music. Iswitch back and forth ..I am what you call a moody listener, whatever mood I am in is where I go. I love the sound of Mathbox 20...Clay Walker...Nelly...Tim McGraw(hope I spelled that right.wheres Evil Disco when you need him?) Mary J Blige... Craig David...see what I mean by moody. Can you guess which moods these cover???LOL
    "I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Music is the WRONG thing for me to talk about when I am drinking....MUWAHAHAHAHAHA!
    Beatles, Motown, Alice Cooper, Great White, G 'N' R, Motley Crue, just about every other Hair band, the Stray Cats, Glen Miller, Bach, Beethoven, Paganini, Wagner, Janis Joplin, Scott Joplin, Kid Rock, George Strait....
    I love my music. I was a DJ for over 14 years....

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Favorite music? Well, here we go (in no particular order except maybe the first 3-4 bands)...

Dave Matthews Band, Radiohead, Damien Rice, Sigur Ros, Blue Man Group, Alice in Chains, Frou Frou (guilty pleasure), Howie Day, Jamiroquai, Zeppelin, Leftfield, Nine Inch Nails, Portishead (love this band), Rufus Wainwright, Sage Francis, Sarah McLachlan (it took balls to admit that), The Darkness, a local band called the Argument, Ben Folds Five, Billy Joel, the Beatles, and anything from the 80s (listening to "You Spin Me Round" by Dead or Alive right now).
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

The Darkness
    :smile:

Nirvana, System of a Down, Korn, R.E.M., Static-X (from which I got the "Evil Disco" moniker), AFI, Weezer, Mudvayne, Cold, Disturbed, Powerman 5000, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Seether, Orgy, Slipknot, Rob Zombie, Marilyn Manson, Soil, Dropkick Murphys, Transplants, Green Day, Oasis, Foo Fighters, Rage Against the Machine... and some of 311, Incubus, Blink 182, CKY, Coal Chamber, Cowboy Mouth, Cranberries, Deadsy, Deftones, Harvey Danger, Hed P.E., ICP, Linkin Park, Nine Inch Nails, Placebo, Smashing Pumpkins, Taproot, and Tenacious D.

28rulz is offline Registered User

ok...this cracks me up..boy have I changed..lol..I saw my post from 2003 and had to laugh..I dont listen to any of that anymore, but Jakes list..Evil Disco Mans, is close to mine..a few I haven't heard ...but 90% is on target. Still a moody listener though. Goo Goo dolls for Calm as well as Incubus and Matchbox did stay...but LinkIn park, Disturbed, for the not so calm me.
    "I'm over it. I know that we have a great group of guys, a really good core, and we'll be right back at it next year," -- RB Marshall Faulk

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Disco Man
    Tenacious D.
    How the HECK could I forget the D!? SHAME ON ME!!!
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

My tastes run from classic rock (Eagles, Queen, Pink Floyd, Beatles, The Who), to 80s rock (U2, Police/Sting, R.E.M., Peter Gabriel, Billy Joel) to folk rock (Simon & Garfunkle, Don McLean) to modern adult alternative (Sarah McLaughlin, Natalie Merchant, Pete Yorn, Howie Day, Dar Williams, Aimee Mann).

vicdan is offline Registered User

Well in order besides some Mexicans players like Jaguares and Mana I love the Batles, DireStraits(KNOPFLER), Oasis, Coldplay, The Verve, Alan Parsons, Traveling Wilburys, Neil Diamond, Clapton, Toto, Billy Joel, Phil Collins, but my favorites are always the beatles, Mark Knopfler and Oasis.
    I also like Led Zeppelin, Deep Purple, Eagles, lots of rock. (and Yanni too).
    I like a lot of british groups and 60's 70's and 80's rock-pop.
    vicdan

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Music for all occasions, The Boss. Bruuuce!
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey