Ram Dragoon is online now Registered User

Financial Melt Down

OK--big news, there is a credit crunch and getting a loan for even a car purchase is iffy at best.

Its not looking good from my view that a buyer would have the means to purchase the Rams. I wish I knew if the Rams where a corperation with stock share ownership.

More troubling is right now the Rams don't seem like a good return on an investment.

Wonder if Chip isn't kicking himself about now for not selling earlier

AlphaRam Guest

Re: Financial Melt Down

Is this a ploy by you to move the Rams to Montana?

BleedingYellowandBlu Guest

Then why is my wife getting her new truck tomorrow at 0% for 6 years. I understand what you are saying but don't include cars, dealers are dumping them.

AlphaRam Guest

I'm going to cash out my 401k to buy magic markers. A man cannot sit at off-ramps with a cardboard sign that has poor visibility from weak ink.

Why is it those guys always have access to really good markers? I never can find one around here when I need one.....

YodaRam Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    I'm going to cash out my 401k to buy magic markers. A man cannot sit at off-ramps with a cardboard sign that has poor visibility from weak ink.

Why is it those guys always have access to really good markers? I never can find one around here when I need one.....
    You're in luck my Friend! I have a wide variety of markers available. From Sharpie to Marks-A-Lot! But only in black. I have been called the "King of The Black Marker Black Market"! Just got some top of the line Crayolas in. In black only, of course! Other colors require some "serious dime". Word has it that Wall Street has depleted all supplies of RED markers.

Will accept food stamps. Or forged welfare checks of non-existent or deceased people. Note: Social Security checks have just been added. (again, forged only. Please)

Send to: Sister Sarah's House of Hope
    2008 Desperation Lane
    Friendswood, Tx. 77546
    ATTENTION: Stinky little green dude on cot#103
    Last edited by YodaRam; -10-12-2008 at 03:01 AM. Reason: Another means of payment.

sig51 Guest

And this is why I am glad I don't live in America at the present time.