JavaScript must be enabled to use this chat software. Be honest....(Star Wars Fans Only)

AugustaRamFan Guest

Be honest....(Star Wars Fans Only)

Which Star Wars movie have you watched the greatest number of times?? How many????

How many times will you watch Episode III??

(PLease - Only Real Star Wars Fans Need Reply!)

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Be honest....(Star Wars Fans Only)

Probably watched Empire the most, countless times. Not sure how often I'll watch Episode III, because honestly, I think I've only watched the first two a combined 3-4 times max.

psycho9985 Guest

Probably an equil number of time.somewhere around a hundred.When my oldest son was 4 he had to watch eveyday until finaly my wife told him Luke skywalker had to go on vacation.:tongue:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Probably an equil number of time.somewhere around a hundred.When my oldest son was 4 he had to watch eveyday until finaly my wife told him Luke skywalker had to go on vacation.:tongue:
    That's funny stuff, psycho. I guess I've seen the original the most often. I remember as a small child, my mother taking me across town to my grandmother's house at 6:00 am before Church on a Sunday morning to watch Ep. IV on cable because Granny Bison was the only one in the family with HBO.