View Poll Results: How much time do you spend on clanram/day on average?

Voters
24. You may not vote on this poll
  • 15min or less

2 8.33%
  • 15min-45min

8 33.33%
  • 45min-1.5hours

5 20.83%
  • 1.5-hours-3hours

6 25.00%
  • 3hours-5hours

3 12.50%
  • I live here!!!

1 4.17%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CanadianRam! Guest

How much time do you spend on Clanram/day?

Just wondering guys...how much time do you spend on Clanram.com, including posting, reading posts, taking quizzes, chatting, looking at the gallery and everything else in total/day?

are you a clan-a-holic or just a rookie clanram?

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: How much time do you spend on Clanram/day?

Pry 4hrs ... 6-10 ... Off and on between. I also do home work while looking at this site. Its funny because I was going to make a post on this lol. But really why leave the greatest Rams Fan message board with the best Rams Fans in the world? I mean this is heaven unreligously.

CanadianRam! Guest

i'd say 45min-1.5hrs on average...sometimes i'm too lazy and sometimes i'm on all day.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I usually check in three times a day when I am working. Once in the morning, once during the run home at lunch to let the dogs out, and then in the evening. They monitor my every move at work and they have software that records every hit we do on the internet. It summarizes the top offenders and the top sites viewed. It is not worth the stress for me to spend anytime at the Clan at work, but I will on occasion take a peek.

When I am not working, I am inconsistant. Sometimes I blow off the computer completely and sometimes I am in the mood to talk or read. I think I probably average around 45 minutes a day in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CanadianRam! Guest

i wonder who the person is that voted for I live here?

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by CanadianRam!
    i wonder who the person is that voted for I live here?
    I'd put $10 on Avenger...:tongue:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I'll put $10 on Nick.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CanadianRam! Guest

it was actullay dez...according to AR, he only spends 15-45min per day...WHAT!!!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Its a tougher question than it seems.

I typically log in at work, and stay logged in all day, but most of the time I'm doing other things. My time actually reading and posting is very intermittent, so its hard to estimate how much time I'm actually paying attention to the board. I'd say about 45 minutes per day, in 5-10 minute intervals.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Oh my.......I haven't got the foggiest idea! Some days I can stay on for hours, especially during the season. When I filled in on the Mock Gambling last season, I found myself sitting at my desk in 3 hour intervals. I would watch, take a short break, then it was back at it. It was a blast! Maybe I just rented a room here once a week. Yeah, during the season, my life and schedule revolve around the Rams and the Clan. During the offseason....not so much. I could say that I have a house here, and a spring/summer home somewhere else. I really dunno.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Its a tougher question than it seems.

I typically log in at work, and stay logged in all day, but most of the time I'm doing other things. My time actually reading and posting is very intermittent, so its hard to estimate how much time I'm actually paying attention to the board. I'd say about 45 minutes per day, in 5-10 minute intervals.
    Ditto. I stay logged in pretty much all day while I'm actually doing other things at work. Every few minutes I'll take a look at the flow of the board.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RammieGirl Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Ditto. I stay logged in pretty much all day while I'm actually doing other things at work. Every few minutes I'll take a look at the flow of the board.
    Yep, I'm the same way and at home I check in too. Even when I don't post, I like to see what's going on and pass any new updated RAM info onto my dad.

He always asks me what my "Ram people are saying" about different things. It's pretty funny. He refuses to get a computer so I'm kind of like his human computer link.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Pry 4hrs ... 6-10 ... Off and on between. I also do home work while looking at this site. Its funny because I was going to make a post on this lol. But really why leave the greatest Rams Fan message board with the best Rams Fans in the world? I mean this is heaven unreligously.
    ha, I do the exact same thing RF16. (reffering to homework). All my homework is done while on Clanram. Infact, I have a unit test for math on Thursday and I should be studying for it but I'm replying to this post.
    Anyways, I'm on and off from the time I get home from school to when I got to bed.

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by .ramfan.
    ha, I do the exact same thing RF16. (reffering to homework). All my homework is done while on Clanram. Infact, I have a unit test for math on Thursday and I should be studying for it but I'm replying to this post.
    Anyways, I'm on and off from the time I get home from school to when I got to bed.
    Yea this place is like nicotine .. ADDICTING although I haven't smoked I just heard i was addicting.
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -03-02-2006 at 09:01 AM.

Milan Guest

Maybe 45 minutes to 1 Hour.
    To get more, I have to get involved in College football for the offseason, I barely understand any of the Threads.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast