Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: I am now A father!!!!

Your story is unconvincing.

Thats one heck of a small baby, is everything OK?

rams#1 Guest

The doctors said she was premature, But He doesn't think it is life threatning, By the way I posted it here an hour after birth of torry to ley my fellow rams know about it. He is small I admit that, But there was nothing that I could have done, all I can do is hope for the best. By the way I meant 7 Pounds 4 ounces, kind of got that backwords, anyway talk to you guys later.

phew, 7lb is far better than 4lb.

Good wishes to you and your new family

Roy G. Biv is offline Registered User

The doctors said she was premature
    Yea, but what do doctors know anyway. I mean earlier the doctor told you he was a he, now they're saying he is a she. Stinkin' doctors.
    I posted it here an hour after birth of torry to ley my fellow rams know about it
    Well, your wife is a very understanding keeper. Mine would have torn out my jewels if I was posting on a board an hour after she passed a melon through the proverbial eye of her maternal needle.
    "I'm not going to hide my opinions. They're coming to you between 7000-4000 Angstroms for all the world to see. Oh yes, you will be enlightened."

Quote Originally Posted by rams#1
    The doctors said she was premature, But He doesn't think it is life threatning, By the way I posted it here an hour after birth of torry to ley my fellow rams know about it. He is small I admit that, But there was nothing that I could have done, all I can do is hope for the best. By the way I meant 7 Pounds 4 ounces, kind of got that backwords, anyway talk to you guys later.
    7 pounds 4 ounces is within a normal range.

Was it a premature birth or not? Was your wife pregnant for 9 months or 7?

This story just gets more and more fishy.

One thing I know for certain - if I was posting on an internet message board one hour after my first child was born, that would have been my last child, because my wife would have chopped off my...

Varg6 is offline Registered User

mine too, exspecially now that there will be another rams fan around the house, My wife is a darn seahawk Fan.
    Man, congratulations!! I am very happy for you!

but...beware.

Drill being a Rams fan in his head before your wife gets any ideas to plague him with being a Seahawks fan!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol congrats and have fun with your new son. Send a pic while your at it, lets see the new Rams boy!

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

DannyPrez is offline Registered User

congrats on the new baby.....i like the name torry but i sure would of like if you had named him Danny

rams#1 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by Roy G. Biv
    Yea, but what do doctors know anyway. I mean earlier the doctor told you he was a he, now they're saying he is a she. Stinkin' doctors. Well, your wife is a very understanding keeper. Mine would have torn out my jewels if I was posting on a board an hour after she passed a melon through the proverbial eye of her maternal needle.
    UHH sorry about that, He is A he, Not much sleep lately, I Am going to leave the board untill after the regular season is over, got to spend time with baby torry, So Untill Next Year......... God Bless, and Hopefully we can have a good season, so long guys, PS, My wife did not know I was posting on the board, she found out, now I have to go, By the way the baby was about a week or two early and the doctors said HE is going to be fine, Hmm New middle name Idea, Torry ISAAC James. Man this is hard to leave but I have too, See you guys next year, And Have a great season.

:ramlogo:

HelpingRam is offline Registered User

thanks, I can't wait to take him to his first game. I need to let him get a little bigger first, then he will be set.
    Games will mean much more to you now

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    7 pounds 4 ounces is within a normal range.

Was it a premature birth or not? Was your wife pregnant for 9 months or 7?

This story just gets more and more fishy.

One thing I know for certain - if I was posting on an internet message board one hour after my first child was born, that would have been my last child, because my wife would have chopped off my...
    What is your hang up with this guy Avenger? He is excited and tired. Do you really think he is in here making up stories? Come on try and be nice....you can dew it.

rams#1 - don't leave just because you now have a baby. You can have lil' Torry and the Rams and post here now and then. Your wife will be fine with it.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I just call 'em like I see 'em. If I'm wrong, I'm wrong. But I don't know many fathers who don't know (1) the gender of their child, (2) his or her weight, and (3) whether he or she was born prematurely or not. I also don't know many who spend their time posting on an internet message board an hour after birth.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12