Rookie is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

I am truly sorry.

I never meant to step on toes(Which I Unwittingly did) .

Trust me when I mean to step on Toes you will know. Theire will be know doubt in your mind..

Re: I am truly sorry.

An apoligize to Ram Dez & txramsfan. Iam really trying to fit in! Slap me without a notice if need be. I must say this though txramsfan has helped me out HUGELY. I really do not think I could make it without him. I do not use this accomodation lighltey! I got txramsfan back. Put that in STONE!

ROTFLMAO..... They are killing me Whitey!!! ROTFLMAO
    I gotta go pea now.....

You want a friend lock me up. Parrish67@hotmail.com

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

As pennance, I have forwarded your email address to Nigerian scammers and people that email you about man drugs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Guess what I and Alphha are Nigerian chiefdom!

Alpha all I need is your credit card info and the last four of your social security card #!

Dude we are rich trust me........ <giggle>

I strung along a Nigerian schemer for around six weeks a couple of years ago.

I gave them contact information of Salvador Hernandez, head of the OKC FBI office.

Dear Mr. MacDonald:

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this matter. You will not regret placing your trust in me. My information is listed below.

Your full names.................Salvador Hernandez
    Home Address.......................3301 West Memorial Drive
    Oklahoma City, OK 73134
    Direct tell number................. (405) 290-7770
    Fax number................ (405) 290-3885
    Your age............... 34
    Your occupation...........Mechanical Engineer
    Your Private Email Account........... This is it.

I eagarly await to hear from you again,

Best regards,
    Salvador

Dear Freind,
    > Greetings and I hope all is well with you?
    > I am informing you the development of this transaction, I have finally secure this fund in your name and it will be coming to you through the address you provided to me.
    >
    > Also by next week it will deliver to your doorstep in your country by diplomatic means as soon as they reach your country you will be contacted with your address you provided to me so I will like you to keep me updated as soon they contact you.
    > I will be waiting for your urgent response.
    > Regards
    > Mr. MacDonald

He had a "diplomatic envoy" enter the scene.

ATTN: Salvador Hernandez

Sir,

My name is Diplomat Tony Morgan, the head of the diplomatic team that arrived United State this morning for the delivery of your consignment at 3301 West Memorial Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73134..

However, all effort made to reach you on your phone mnumber - 405-290-7770 proves abortive, hence the need for this mail

We are obliged to deliver your consignment to you at your above quoted address immediately you meet-up with the understated procedure for diplomatic delivery here in the State based on 2001 Geneva convention after the 9/11 incident which stated that every Diplomatic Delivery must secure Diplomatic Immunity Tag before the final delivery:

1. You will take care of the cost of Diplomatic Immunity Tag totalling $2800 which is only obtainable here in the State.

2. On our arrival at your contact address, you have to present your I.D and the only acceptable valid I.D is either your International Passport, Driver's License or
    National I.D. card .

After that, you will be required to sign our recipient invoice thereafter, your consignment will be handed over to you alongside with a brown envelop which your names was boldly written on it. You have an option of about half an hour to inspect the consignment before our departure.

Therefore, as a matter of urgency and priority, you are required to send the $2800 via Money Gram with the below informations of my Assistant:

Receiver's Name: ANITA NICE

City: HOUSTON

State: TEXAS

Send the Reference numbers immediately to enable us pick up the money and obtain the required Diplomatic Immunity Tag inorder to deliver your consignment today unfailingly.

Yours in service,
    DIPLOMAT TONY MORGAN
    This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message. Thank you.

Funny how Mr. Morgan couldn't reach me at the FBI office...

Mr. Morgan:

I fail to understand why you are unsuccessful at reaching me by telephone. Regardless, you need to provide more information for me to remit payment for the diplomatic service. How am I supposed to send the money? I am not familiar with Money Gram. Houston is a large city - where in Houston do I remit payment?

Regards,
    Salvador

The diplomatic envoy giving me payment instructions...

SIR,

AS REQUESTED BY YOU, PLEASE CONTACT MONEY GRAM CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE ON - 880-926-9400 TO KNOW THEIR NEAREST CENTRE IN YOUR LOCATION SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE MONEY SHOULD BE SENT WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION OF MY ASSISTANT AS THUS:

RECEIVER'S NAME: ANITA NICE
    CITY: HOUSTON
    SATE: TEXAS

NOTE. IN CASE THEY ASK YOU YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RECEIVER, PLEASE TELL THEM THAT SHE IS YOUR SISTER, THIS IS TO AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS OR DELAYS FROM THE MONEY GRAM AGENTS.

FINALLY, ENDEAVOUR TO SEND YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT WHEN SENDING THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER IMMEDIATELY WE PROCURE THE IMMUNITY TAG

YOURS IN SERVICE,
    TONY MORGAN.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I strung along a Nigerian schemer for around six weeks a couple of years ago.

I gave them contact information of Salvador Hernandez, head of the OKC FBI office.

Dear Mr. MacDonald:

Thank you for the opportunity to work with you on this matter. You will not regret placing your trust in me. My information is listed below.

Your full names.................Salvador Hernandez
    Home Address.......................3301 West Memorial Drive
    Oklahoma City, OK 73134
    Direct tell number................. (405) 290-7770
    Fax number................ (405) 290-3885
    Your age............... 34
    Your occupation...........Mechanical Engineer
    Your Private Email Account........... This is it.

I eagarly await to hear from you again,

Best regards,
    Salvador

Dear Freind,
    > Greetings and I hope all is well with you?
    > I am informing you the development of this transaction, I have finally secure this fund in your name and it will be coming to you through the address you provided to me.
    >
    > Also by next week it will deliver to your doorstep in your country by diplomatic means as soon as they reach your country you will be contacted with your address you provided to me so I will like you to keep me updated as soon they contact you.
    > I will be waiting for your urgent response.
    > Regards
    > Mr. MacDonald

He had a "diplomatic envoy" enter the scene.

ATTN: Salvador Hernandez

Sir,

My name is Diplomat Tony Morgan, the head of the diplomatic team that arrived United State this morning for the delivery of your consignment at 3301 West Memorial Drive Oklahoma City, OK 73134..

However, all effort made to reach you on your phone mnumber - 405-290-7770 proves abortive, hence the need for this mail

We are obliged to deliver your consignment to you at your above quoted address immediately you meet-up with the understated procedure for diplomatic delivery here in the State based on 2001 Geneva convention after the 9/11 incident which stated that every Diplomatic Delivery must secure Diplomatic Immunity Tag before the final delivery:

1. You will take care of the cost of Diplomatic Immunity Tag totalling $2800 which is only obtainable here in the State.

2. On our arrival at your contact address, you have to present your I.D and the only acceptable valid I.D is either your International Passport, Driver's License or
    National I.D. card .

After that, you will be required to sign our recipient invoice thereafter, your consignment will be handed over to you alongside with a brown envelop which your names was boldly written on it. You have an option of about half an hour to inspect the consignment before our departure.

Therefore, as a matter of urgency and priority, you are required to send the $2800 via Money Gram with the below informations of my Assistant:

Receiver's Name: ANITA NICE

City: HOUSTON

State: TEXAS

Send the Reference numbers immediately to enable us pick up the money and obtain the required Diplomatic Immunity Tag inorder to deliver your consignment today unfailingly.

Yours in service,
    DIPLOMAT TONY MORGAN
    This message contains information which may be confidential and privileged. Unless you are the addressee (or authorized to receive for the addressee), you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone the message or any information contained in the message. If you have received the message in error, please advise the sender by reply e-mail, and delete or destroy the message. Thank you.

Funny how Mr. Morgan couldn't reach me at the FBI office...

Mr. Morgan:

I fail to understand why you are unsuccessful at reaching me by telephone. Regardless, you need to provide more information for me to remit payment for the diplomatic service. How am I supposed to send the money? I am not familiar with Money Gram. Houston is a large city - where in Houston do I remit payment?

Regards,
    Salvador

The diplomatic envoy giving me payment instructions...

SIR,

AS REQUESTED BY YOU, PLEASE CONTACT MONEY GRAM CUSTOMER SERVICE LINE ON - 880-926-9400 TO KNOW THEIR NEAREST CENTRE IN YOUR LOCATION SO THAT YOU CAN MAKE THE TRANSFER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE FOR IMMEDIATE DELIVERY OF YOUR CONSIGNMENT WITHOUT ANY DELAY.

THE MONEY SHOULD BE SENT WITH THE BELOW INFORMATION OF MY ASSISTANT AS THUS:

RECEIVER'S NAME: ANITA NICE
    CITY: HOUSTON
    SATE: TEXAS

NOTE. IN CASE THEY ASK YOU YOUR RELATIONSHIP WITH THE RECEIVER, PLEASE TELL THEM THAT SHE IS YOUR SISTER, THIS IS TO AVOID ANY UNNECESSARY QUESTIONS OR DELAYS FROM THE MONEY GRAM AGENTS.

FINALLY, ENDEAVOUR TO SEND YOUR NEAREST AIRPORT WHEN SENDING THE PAYMENT INFORMATION SO THAT WE CAN PROCEED FURTHER IMMEDIATELY WE PROCURE THE IMMUNITY TAG

YOURS IN SERVICE,
    TONY MORGAN.

I question the bit about saying it is my sister....and the "Immunity Tag"

Mr. Morgan:

Tell them she is my sister? I thought this was a legitimate transaction but I now am hesitant after you instructing me to tell a lie. I believe that I will contact Mr. MacDonald about this irregularity unless you can explain why I need to perform a falsehood.

Is the Immunity tag like getting the immunity idol onthe television show Survivor?

Best regards,
    Salvador

I felt it necessary to advise Mr. MacDonald that things didn't seem on the up and up with his diplomatic courier service....

Mr. MacDonald:

A matter has come up that requires your immediate attention. The diplomatic service that you have employed has instructed me to fabricate a falsehood to agents of Money Gram. Why would Mr. Morgan tell me to tell Money Gram that the receipient of the $2800.00 is my sister? Also, I think he is trying to sell to me an immunity idol. Can you please look into these strange events and advise?

Regards,
    Salvador

I heard back from Mr. Morgan....

SIR,

THE REASON IS TO ENSURE THAT NOTHING DISRUPT THE TRANSFER DUE TO THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION STRICT POLICY ON MONEY TRANSFER AFTER THE 9/11 INCIDENT, WHICH MAKES EVERY ONE HERE IN THE STATE TO BE SEEN AS A TERRORIST OR SPONSORING TERRORISM WHENEVER IT COMES TO MONEY TRANSFER.

MORGAN.

So I wrote back....

Mr. Morgan,

You see me as a terrorist???? What the hell are you thinking?? I could lose my job at the sewage treatment plant if people think I am a terrorist. All I want to do is get my immunity idol and you want me to lie and you call me a terrorist. I WILL contact Mr. MacDonald about this matter. I imagine he wouldn't like you calling me a terrorist.

By the way, quit typing in all capital letters - it is viewed as an insult in the United States. It is the same as yelling at me that I am a terrorist

I cannot believe you want me to pay your fee after you commit such an offense to my integrity.

Regards,
    Salvador

WOW! He apologized for calling me a terrorist! This is funny! I also got him to quit typing in all caps.

I'll have to think about how to string him along further...

Sir,

Please forgive my person if i have offended you in any way either by writing , utterances or otherwise, all am concern is for us to conclude this delivery as quickly as possible and return back to our base hence , as a family man, i have started missing my family.

Therefore, we should overlook every sentiment and work with one mind as a team with sincererity of purpose inorder to achieve a common goal and conclude this delivery on or before saturday the 18th day of November 2006.

Warmest regards,
    Morgan.

Hmmmm...a family man, is he?

Mr. MacDonald has written back....remember that Mr. MacDonald is the "Citibank employee" in England. Mr. Morgan is the diplomatic courier that wants to be paid for the delivery fee.

Dear Salvador,
    > Please, the diplomat is trying anything wrong. Rather he is doing it in a way it will make things easy for the delivery of our trunk. Remember that he does not know the content of the trunk therefore, do what he asked you to do to faciliate the delivery of the trunk to your residential address. Tell Money Gram that the receipient of the $2800.00 is your sister it does not mean anything bad.
    > Please, co-operate with him urgently so that he will secure the imunity Tag and proceed to deliver our trunk to your residence.
    > Please send the money immediately to him to enable you receive the trunk as soon as possible and as you receive the trunk take back the $2800 plus your share percentage and put the balance into your account for me as I arrage my coming to meet with you to establish the investment in your country.
    > I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the money to him and as soon as you receive the trunk also.
    > I appreciate your efforts and good co-operation.
    > Regards,
    > Mr. MacDonald:
    Last edited by AlphaRam; -03-10-2009 at 09:16 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I replied...

Mr. MacDonald:

I was not aware that a trunk was arriving. Also, what is the percentage? I thought you were going to give all of the funds to me. I t seems like I am taking a big risk here. You need to be more forthcoming with the details as something doesn't seem correct. This isn't one of those money scams on the internet that I have heard about, is it?

I eagarly await your reply before acting on this matter.

Salvador

It took Mr. MacDonald a couple of days to get back with me. He must be busy with all of his scams...and hauling water to his hut. He emailed to reassure me that this is a legitimate deal. He offers me 20% now...which I will now start to negotiate with him for more...

Dear Salvador,
    >
    > I beg your pardon, this transaction is not internate scams pleased.It is real and genuiner.
    > Your share percentage is 20% of the toital money.
    > Please, try and co-operate with the diplomat, any money you spend to receive the trunk and the fund in your residence will be refunded back to you as soon as you receive the trunk.
    > I appreciate all your efforts and God bless you for being so kind and honest to me and the transaction.
    > I am waiting to hear from you.
    > Regards,
    > Mr.MacDonald Johnson

Mr. MacDonald,

20%??? Are you kidding? I figured that I would get 80% and you would get 20%. Maybe we can negotiate but I will not do this for 20%.

Salvador

I also have to delay Tony Morgan since Mr.MacDonald only wants to give me 20%. Also, he seems to be getting impatient that I haven't paid the $2800.00. I'll post my replies in the next post.

Sir,

This is to inform you that we will be due back on saturday, the 25th day of November 2006.
    Therefore, you have from now till that saturday morning to send the money for the Diplomatic Immunity Tag or stand the risk of loosing the consignment.

Yours in service,
    Diplomat Tony Morgan.

So I replied with an offer to sneak his family to America...

Mr. Morgan,

I have to discuss another matter with Mr. MacDonald regarding the disposition of the trunk. He says it is a trunk, anyway. If it is, can you tell me how much it weighs? I hurt my back in late September in a breakdancing tournament so I am under doctor's orders not to lift more than 7.5 pounds (about 2.5 kilograms, I believe) without assistance.

I was disappointed to hear it was a trunk as I imagined it would be a briefcase handcuffed to your wrist that had to always stay with you like in those thrilling spy movies.

I hate to delay you but since you will be in town until later this week, would you like to come over for Thanksgiving? I know you miss your family so perhaps your grief from being away from home can be lessened by eating Thanksgiving dinner with my family. You don't have to dress fancy and we will provide a cornacopia of great food. Heck, after you eat our food, you may not want to go back home. If that were to happen, I could probably help you get your family over here. I just know I could get you on at the sewage plant working with me.

Anyway, let me know about Thanksgiving and I will let you know after I communicate with Mr. MacDonald about the trunk.

Salvador

Mr. Morgan replied pretty quick last night...

That 's ok sir as your wish must always be our command but remember, we must be going back on the 25th no matter whatsoever.

Therefore, the early you send the money, the better it becomes inorder to conclude the delivery before the above departure date.

Yours in service,
    Tony Morgan.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

So I replied....

Mr. Morgan,

I am awaiting a reply from Mr. MacDonald.

We will have Thanksgiving dinner at 3:00 p.m. Do you need directions on how to get here? The wife is so excited to meet a diplomatic courier. After dinner, we can watch some football even though the selection of teams isn't the best with the Rams not playing on Thanksgiving. You're not one of those stinking Dallas Cowboy fans, are you?

I'll talk to you soon.
    Salvador

It seems that Mr MacDonald has a little wiggle room on the money...

Dear Salvador,
    Greeting and thanks for your email I have negosiate and want to let you know that all I can do is 40% to you why I will get 60%.
    I am waiting for your urgent response and know how you and the diplomat have been in torch.
    I wait your urgent response.
    Regards
    MacDonald

By the way, Mr. Tony Morgan stood us up for Thanksgiving dinner....and to think I trusted him! Mr. Morgan reminds me that tomorrow is the deadline...

Sir,

Remember, tomorrow is the D - day.

I get after him about standing us up for Thanksgiving dinner...

Mr. Morgan,

My wife will not allow me to complete the transaction with you since you insulted our family by not attending Thanksgiving dinner. We even saved the drumsticks for you. After this and earlier when you said I was a terrorist, and the lie about my sister, I feel that I cannot trust you to conduct business. With your poor interpersonal skills, I fail to see how you could be in the business of diplomacy. I will contact Mr. MacDonald for another diplomatic courier.

Salvador

After that, I didn't hear from either of them again.....so now I am screwed out of my 13.5 million pounds Sterling.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]