throwback week

sarmcl Guest

Smile I come in peace.....

Hello Rams fans

Some friends and I were thinking about coming to St Louis for the Browns game October 28th. I was hoping you could help me out.

Do you have any recommendations of hotels near the arena? I would prefer something within walking distance

Also--as far as tickets go. Does the team put single game tickets on sale? Or am I going to have to go through a scalper or Ebay.

Thanks in advance and good luck in the upcoming season

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: I come in peace.....

Actually there is a Hotel right across from the Edward Jones Dome where the players stay.

Here's a list of them:
    http://www.hotels-stl.com/DTSL.htm

I got the tickets through my dads coworker but I could swear that there are single game tickets available eventually.

BTW you'll love the City of St. Louis, I know I did, its where I am eventually going to live with my family.
    Last edited by RamsFan16; -04-11-2007 at 02:11 PM.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by sarmcl View Post
    Hello Rams fans

Some friends and I were thinking about coming to St Louis for the Browns game October 28th. I was hoping you could help me out.

Do you have any recommendations of hotels near the arena? I would prefer something within walking distance

Also--as far as tickets go. Does the team put single game tickets on sale? Or am I going to have to go through a scalper or Ebay.

Thanks in advance and good luck in the upcoming season
    Crickets......so soon?

aff15loader Guest

single game tickets are available , however, I find that you can save $ when getting tickets through ebay. Not all the time but just keep a look out for them.

If that doesn't work watch for guys riding around on bikes or on corners downtown, they will ask for a good amount but stay your ground and they will usually give in.

sarmcl Guest

Thanks all!! YOu have been of great help. I will keep checking back for more info.

AlphaRam Guest

I thought Dolf Lungren had entered ClanRam with the thread title.

MelloStang Guest

itd be sweet to see em play the browns