tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

i hate Sky Sports UK

They were scheduled to show the Rams v Cards game, so i set my video to record it. Anyway, i just went down to see if it had recorded it and they had shown the Seahawks vs Giants game instead.

Im so angry right now. But i hope someone can get the film from the game up on here later on

Rip32 Guest

Re: i hate Sky Sports UK

They had problems with the feed so they switched the main programme but we still got to see it on the interactive alternate game when they figured out the kinks.

p.s. We got VERY lucky

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by tomahawk247 View Post
    They were scheduled to show the Rams v Cards game, so i set my video to record it. Anyway, i just went down to see if it had recorded it and they had shown the Seahawks vs Giants game instead.

Im so angry right now. But i hope someone can get the film from the game up on here later on
    They switched the game right before the game start. luckily i had Digi, so i could see the game through pressing the red button..

Drew4EverRams Guest

the rams game wasn`t on game pass in uk neither because sky sports had the rights to show it,oddly enough i could tune into the seahawks game even tho it was shown on sky sports and rams wasn`t!!!

i ended up watching mainly the 40whiners and am now settling down to watch the broncs at the pats...... GO BRONCOS!!!!

RealRam is offline Registered User

Tell you what, T247, you may not want to have seen it anyway! WHEW!!! :x

I didn't see the game either, couldn't even find it on the radio. I followed most of the action via NFL live scores and the game was so topsi-turvi on several occasions that the score keepers were going back and forth with all sorts of changes on challenges (calls being reversed), then the turnovers, penalties accepted / declined. Wow.

Were we just fortunate to come up with a win or was AZ too weak in their ball control during final drives? And we were not nuch better in that area!

One thing for sure: we're still NOT PUNCHING THAT BALL IN SHORT'N GOAL!!!

With some improved consistency, we wouldn't be so anxious. :x