MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

I never gave her permission....

....to grow up. Little baby SamiRam starts Kindergarten at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I just KNOW I will be the blubbering idiot when we drop her off. Does that make me horrible?

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: I never gave her permission....

It Makes You A Parent

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I remember my daughters first day of school like it was yeterday. Take lots of picture and dress her in Rams gear and all will be well

Quote Originally Posted by MOM
    ....to grow up. Little baby SamiRam starts Kindergarten at 8:00 tomorrow morning. I just KNOW I will be the blubbering idiot when we drop her off. Does that make me horrible?

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Check this out MoM. My son broke his leg in bike accident.A couple of kids ran over him. His cast went from his hip to his toes.He had to go to his first day of kindergarten in that cast.I had to be at work early that morning so I couldnt be there.
    My wife doesnt drive so she pulled him to school in a radio flyer wagon it was a about 2 blocks away.But man I tell you it just killed me all day that I couldnt be there with them,real painful.

Your getting off easy.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -08-25-2005 at 11:32 AM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Check this out MoM. My son broke his leg in bike accident.A couple of kids ran over him. His cast went from his hip to his toes.He had to go to his first day of kindergarten in that cast.I had to be at work early that morning so I couldnt be there.
    My wife doesnt drive so she pulled him to school in a radio flyer wagon it was a about 2 blocks away.But man I tell you it just killed me all day that I couldnt be there with them,real painful.

Your getting off easy.
    YIKES! :O I guess so!

So we made it through it this morning. The teacher gave us moms an opportunity for a last goodbye hug before she sent us on our way, and when a couple of them hesitated, they got run over as I made a bee-line for her....lol....Pa was in stitches! I somehow made it to the door before I started crying. And I only cried a little bit. And I felt better when I saw another one sobbing outside the other Kindergarten classroom door.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

MOM

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    I remember my daughters first day of school like it was yeterday. Take lots of picture and dress her in Rams gear and all will be well
    I plan on taking pics.....as many as I can fit on the digital camera. Now, the Rams gear will be Monday. I figured we would let her be the dainty little girl the first couple of days....hehehe

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Oh MOM, I remember those days too with my boy and girl starting school. (Sheesh, I cried at their pre-school graduation) lol But it's tuff but just keep thinking about all the very precious things you will get to hang on your fridge made by your little girl that she is so proud of. That is what you call priceless!!