Thread: I'm back

Milan is offline Registered User

I'm back

Some of you may have noticed that I have been gone for a while, most probably haven't but, I've been on vacation for the past month and a half, and am looking foreward to posting.

So what's been happening with the Rams in the past month, just the gist because I don't want to read all the topics. Thanks.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: I'm back

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Some of you may have noticed that I have been gone for a while, most probably haven't but, I've been on vacation for the past month and a half, and am looking foreward to posting.

So what's been happening with the Rams in the past month, just the gist because I don't want to read all the topics. Thanks.
    You asked for it, so here it is in a nutshell.

Wraith is now a "ClanRam Stud". All of our picks are signed. Mo Williams has been signed as a RB. Klopfenstein picked his nose. Avenger has been ranting about the quality of the posts by newer members. Udder and BigRedMan appeared in bikinis, raising money for Av's summer home. Marshall's surgery didn't go well. Mom has been scaring me lately. I'm authoring the Book of the Spiralhorns this season, and I am late getting this week's chapter posted. A whiner's fan from Oklahoma has been posting on here, proving that monkeys and buffaloes are friends....REAL good friends. The look of the site changed. Servers changed. I believe. Someone passed gas, and gas is more expensive.

Does that cover it all for you?

Edit:

I am quitting smoking, and so is Mom. Tuesday the 8th is our quit day. I dare you to mess with us on the 9th....
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -08-05-2006 at 11:18 PM. Reason: I forgot something big....

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: I'm back

I've changed my attitude and have been less annoying, less disrespectful, and more likeable... I think.
    RamsFan16