Thread: i'm back

KentuckyHawk is offline Registered User

i'm back

howdy clanram. its been a while since i've been around. things have been crazy busy here. don't get that much time on the old pc these days. my twins are about to turn 5 months and they don't give me much time to post or lurk. Just wanted to stop in, see what was happenin.

thoey is offline Registered User

Re: i'm back

Welcome back K-Hawk. getting geared up for the division battle soon? Congrats on the twins...
    This space for rent...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Welcome Kentucky Hawk.....The Rams are busy trying to develop a winning personalty. We have the ability to get those close wins but still have yet to shut a team down. It is coming. Soon enough we will be looking for the seahawks.

As usual the clan is full of lurkers and a few posters.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

K--

Tells us everything there is to know about your boy Kacyvenski. He seems like a great addition with even some potential to be an impact type player. His heart seems to be in the right place. Can he crack a starting line-up?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

How's it going KY? Having one 5 month old is tough enough. I can't imagine a pair of them. Congrats, pal. Twice the love, my man, twice the love.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by thoey View Post
    Welcome back K-Hawk. getting geared up for the division battle soon? Congrats on the twins...

Yeah, getting ready for you guys. That game is fast approaching. Should be entertaining as always. I hope we're healthy by then. If we lose, who am I gonna blame? The refs?

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    K--

Tells us everything there is to know about your boy Kacyvenski. He seems like a great addition with even some potential to be an impact type player. His heart seems to be in the right place. Can he crack a starting line-up?
    Kaz is a great player and given the right situation he can be both impact and a starter. We hated to see him go. With Shaun going down, we had to sign another RB from the practice squad, unfortunately Kaz was the casualty. I guess ruskell and Holmgren thought we were pretty stable at LB, especially with the youth we have at that position.

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    How's it going KY? Having one 5 month old is tough enough. I can't imagine a pair of them. Congrats, pal. Twice the love, my man, twice the love.
    It's been a rough, hard road, but they are worth every bit of it. It's been tough and I've learned a lot and I just found about this thing called patience...never knew it before! They are growing up so fast, its unbelieveable, but every Sunday they are in the crook of daddy's arms, cheering our Hawks! (Except last Sunday...I still can't talk about it. I'm glad they don't repeat things yet as they may have learned some new words! )

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Welcome back KH. Congrats on the twins. I would like to offer a piece of advice if I may? Don't let the kids watch games like that Bears vs. Seahawks game. Will definitely be the cause of some nasty nightmares !

For you and the 2 youngsters.

Quote Originally Posted by laram0 View Post
    Welcome back KH. Congrats on the twins. I would like to offer a piece of advice if I may? Don't let the kids watch games like that Bears vs. Seahawks game. Will definitely be the cause of some nasty nightmares !

For you and the 2 youngsters.
    What Bears vs. Seahawks game? I have no recollection of any such game...