Thread: I'm outraged...

RamsFanLSUMan is offline Registered User

I'm outraged...

I'm pretty sure everyone is aware of the ESPN Who's Now Tournament. Well, I look and see not one person from the St. Louis Rams. Who's Now? Let's see some of the people who they have on the brackett:

Chuck Lidell? He doesn't even compete in a sport. He competes in a fad.
    Kelly Slatter? Wow! Surfs up dude!
    Shaun White? He looks like Ragedy Andy.
    Reggie Bush? Hey, if accepting money under the table makes you "Now", by all means keep him in the tourny!

Why not put people who are good christians, good role models, and never have any off the field problems in the brackett? Gee, I know why! Marshall Faulk will blowout everyone in his side of the brackett, people in Isaac Bruce's brackett won't stand a chance, Torry Holt? Hell, the competion might as well bend over, and what about Steven Jackson? HE'S THE FUTURE!

I think someone should comeup with a brackett of their own, put it on here and we vote to see who's really now! We'll call it "Who's Really Awesome?" You can put other people in there besides Rams players like: Tim Duncan, Greg Oden, Ken Griffey Jr., Mike Piazza, Kurt Warner, Tiki Barber, etc.

I would do it myself but I don't have enough time on my hands with weight lifting, football, and a relationship to manage. Someone should really do it.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: I'm outraged...

Splendid idea. Maybe we can put something together.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Keenum is offline Registered User

Steven Jackson or Torry Holt should have been on there. It seems like they are focusing on athletes who seem to get a ton of publicity, though. Both our guys would, but they tend to want to stay out of the limelight and perhaps focus more on their jobs and life. What a shame... <sarcasm>

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Be outraged no more, my friend. Your wish is our command. On the Rams Forum, there is now an All-Rams tournament starting up. Have fun.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

general counsel is offline Registered User

Outrage is an understatement. Its a travesty of a sham of a mockery of a debacle.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

PHAT-MONEY Guest

i got one.

Steven Jackson Vs Larry Johnson

Marc Bulger Vs drew Brees

Torry Holt Vs Terrell Owens

Isaac Bruce Vs Marvin Harrison

Leonard Little Vs Shawn Merriroid