Guam rammer is offline Registered User

The island of Guam gets NFL sunday ticket

After years of only watching games that are nationally televised, The island of Guam now gets NFL sunday ticket.
    Its a bit steep @ $300 a season but how much does it cost for a ticket in the cheap seats? WOW!!! 1000's of miles away and i get to see my favorite sports team play live on TV.

I try my best to post 1-2 times before a game just by looking @ online stats and watching sports channels but now i'll get the whole deal and hopefully be more accurate in my views of how the rams perform after games.

I became a member of the clan just before the preseason started and it has really been great to read everyones views on our teams status. This will definately make things even more interesting. To all that subscribe to NFLST I would love to recieve feedback on how they televise games and what to look out for if any flaws...Rams rule even more!!!

maineram is offline Registered User

Re: The island of Guam gets NFL sunday ticket

NFL Ticket is awsome, no major flaws that I've seen, commentators sometimes could be better. This will be my third season being able to watch the Rams play.

Only flaw, clearing every Sunday from August to January, CAUSE THE RAMS ARE ON !!!! I love saying that.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

RamOfDenmark is offline Registered User

Wow that is expensive, over here for that kind of price we'd expect some decent seats at the stadium for all 16 games. On the one hand I envy you for having the choice, but with that kind of price realistically I would probably end up doing what I do now: use various streaming TV apps such as TVUPlayer etc., use NFL.com's GameCenters, listen to streaming radio broadcasts of the games, watch whatever games are aired on Danish TV, download and watch games afterwards - all for free. I'm a student though and thus perpetually poor :\

Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamOfDenmark View Post
    Wow that is expensive, over here for that kind of price we'd expect some decent seats at the stadium for all 16 games. On the one hand I envy you for having the choice, but with that kind of price realistically I would probably end up doing what I do now: use various streaming TV apps such as TVUPlayer etc., use NFL.com's GameCenters, listen to streaming radio broadcasts of the games, watch whatever games are aired on Danish TV, download and watch games afterwards - all for free. I'm a student though and thus perpetually poor :\
    It's not that bad. Assuming that you're getting it to watch your fav team and already have DirecTV, if you get break it down on a per-game basis, NFL sunday ticket costs you less than $20 a game. You guys can get decent stadium seats for only $20?

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

Sweets is offline Registered User

This is our 8th year getting NFL Sunday Ticket and it's better then being at the games, no one in front of you, the bathroom is always available and the food is plentiful and always good...We paid $169.00 for NFL Sunday Ticket and going to the games you only get to see ONE game most of the day.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

I believe this is the final requirement for Guam to become the 51st state.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]