keith m. klink Guest

Klink's weight loss miracle , free .

Most of you guy's here know a little about me ( Dumb$%@ , kinda nutty in the head, nah, $&%hole !Yep thats it. )

Some of ya might not know , i'm 43 ,I have been an above average athlete in many sports ( have not found one i couldn't excell at ) and well above in a few . I've had many sports injuries , that have been compiled on top of many non-sport injuries of serious matter. ( hospitals new me by my first name )
    as best we can figure , i've had 4 back injuries ( 2-major) between 7-9 concussions ( car wreck almost fatal, 2 day coma , and this past was from an explosion that has put me in this position now of eye ,ear , neck and brain injuries of a permanent kind). as you see i sometimes spell at a 4th grade level , not by choice.

But anyway , i had gone from about 206-208 lbs , in just 30 months i was 260 lbs with many issues from my injuries , mental and physical , and i was falling faster every day , until my wife found something in her ( WOMANS WORLD magazine that i ***** about everytime she buy's one .

IT had an article on HIGH FRUCOSE CORN SYRUP , and how bad it is for you but the damage it does to your systems and your major organs, and i almost S%T my pants . KIDNEY , LIVER , HEART , and BRAIN FUNCTION AND DISEASES.

So i changed my eating to save my life pretty much . All i did was 2 very small changes.
    # 1 - ALL HFCS ( high frucos corn syrup ) was emptied out of our house, ( fridge - cupboards - pantry , everything. breads, soups , syrups , jelly , canned goods , crackers , everything . GONE.

# 2 - We buy as much ORGANIC food as we can afford . ( right now Americans eat 4% of Organics , if we bought 1 item out of 10 or 10% , we would change organic farming and bad farming forever.

With no exercise at all except for stretching daily for pain management. from february 2007 to june 2007 i lost 50 LBS and it hasn't come back.

As soon as i stopped with the HFCS my bad cravings stopped dead , and good ones took over . EXAMPLE:
    PIZZA- from 4-5 slices to 1 maybe 2 if i havn't eaten lately.
    ICE CREAM - I'm a the ice cream ***** 1/2 gallon a day, easy
    SNICKERS -3 kings a day really!!!
    toast-bagels, 4 at a time maybe 8.

And i did it because HFCS is addicting like heroin , when i made a mistake and had bread with it i coudn't stop eating toast 12 pieces and icecream , another 1/2 gallon in a day .. so i'm off it and watch my labels.

Oh by the way - i eat all this stuff still , like its going out of style , but i don't gain any weight back because no HFCS .

No HFCS in - DOVE CHOCOLATE - REESES PB CUPS , and many others just gotta look.

I drink soda only made with cane sugar. ( you will never ever want to drink HFCS soda again , it's make you puke ( past pepsi-o-halic since 70's )
    And BREYERS ice cream ( cream milk sugar salt ) awesome milk shakes

BUT ONLY USE OVALTENE OR NESTLESQUICK/dry mix.

just to let ya know . it might save a life i your family

PS. when i stopped i noticed new conections in my brain patterns that had been lost for yeays .

K.K.

GeorgeSpilton Guest

The Weight Loss Miracle

I would like to say about Kevin Trudeau's The Weight Loss Cure They Don't Want You to Know About You About starts with a bold promise that may or may not be true...

* "You are about to discover one of the greatest medical discoveries of all time relating to the condition called obesity. The root cause of obesity and weight gain has been discovered, studied, and cured....

* "Over 100,000 people from around the world have enjoyed virtually 100% success by following this all-natural weight loss cure protocol."

Here's the key: Most diets programs do not work because they do not address the root cause of obesity. The weight you lose on most diet and exercise programs is often not the "problem area fat" like that seen in your hips, thighs and buttocks.

Most diet and exercise programs cause you to lose water, structural fat and muscle instead of these secure fat deposits.

The Weight Loss Miracle