general counsel is offline Registered User

lindsey lohan-what a disgrace

This little brat belongs in the slam, no question about it. To me, this is so similar to vick. The parallel is that the rich and famous in our society dont think that the rules apply to them. Whether that means traffic laws, drug laws, dogfighting laws, gambling laws or any other laws. The woman gets arrested for the second time in about a month for DUI with cocaine possession to boot. Tell me that an ordinary citizen wouldnt get jail time for that?

Innocent until proven guilty my butt. She had cocaine on her inside the police station! A real genius.

It should be interesting to see what happens. Nice parenting job by the way from her mommy. See what happens when you try too hard to be your kids friend rather than an actual parent?

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: lindsey lohan-what a disgrace

This is indeed a sad situation. In rehab one day, out drinking and using coke the next. Jail time is definitely warranted, but Lindsey Lohan may be beyond saving.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Hard to believe it's less been than ten years since she was that cute little kid in the Parent Trap remake.

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

My favorite part of the whole deal is Lindsey's statement that she's innocent because she didn't take any drugs. First off, the crime is entitled "Possession" of a known narcotic. If it's in your pocket your guilty- Her crying foul won't disturb the true semantics of the offense.

I believe people usually get what's coming to them. I guess she'll either figure it out and be successful or she'll pull a River Phoenix act. Since I've never seen any movie she's been in, it would be nice not to notice either way, but pre-pubescent teens and adolescent adults directing the American media juggernaut probably won't let me. Now that, r8rh8rmike, is what's truly sad.

Koa = cynic skeptic jaded? nah........

Hey by the way! Let me be the first to congratulate you r8rh8trmike on your upcoming and what I'm sure will be a very spectacular 3000th post on the Clanram. Pressure's on now bro.... better make it good! The eyes of the clan are upon you!

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Can't have a "celebrity arrested" thread without the classic less-than-glamorous mug shot:

:l

-jake-

prof22693 is offline Registered User

I agree with r8rh8rmike, she may be beyond saving.

Quote Originally Posted by KoaKoi View Post
    Hey by the way! Let me be the first to congratulate you r8rh8trmike on your upcoming and what I'm sure will be a very spectacular 3000th post on the Clanram. Pressure's on now bro.... better make it good! The eyes of the clan are upon you!
    Thanks dude. I remember when 3000 actually was a big deal. How hilarious is it that I get number 3000 in a Lindsey Lohan thread! Hopefully, the eyes of the Clan are not paying attention.

Milan is offline Registered User

Didn't Mike Tyson get jail time for exactly the same charges?

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Evil Disco Man View Post
    Can't have a "celebrity arrested" thread without the classic less-than-glamorous mug shot:
    :l

-jake-
    Could have been worse....

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

thoey is offline Registered User

I kinda prefer this photo of her:

This space for rent...

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

CINCINNATI - Following her arrest for driving under the influence and in possession of several grams of cocaine, Cincinnati Bengals coach Marvin Lewis has offered refuge to troubled starlet Lindsay Lohan on his 53-person NFL roster, signing Lohan to a 7-year, $53 million deal.

"Her ability to blow a 0.12 two weeks out of rehab shows some great potential," said Bengals Director of Football Operations Jim Lippincott. "We're taking a less conventional approach to scouting. After all our success turning high-profile athletes into criminals, we're going to try to turn high-profile criminals into athletes. It makes sense on paper."

Lohan has found herself amidst a sea of drug and alcohol problems in recent months, including a recent stint in a drug rehabilitation facility, leaving many film companies to find her untouchable for projects at this time. The life preserver thrown out by the Bengals comes at a perfect time for Lohan, says her mother Dina.

"The timing is right for Lindsay to make a move to the NFL," mother Dina Lohan said. "I don't know that she could run or jump or throw, or even get shoulderpads over her ample bosoms, but she definitely has the rap sheet for it."

After taking office, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell swore to clean up the negative stigma around the NFL, immediately suspending Adam "Pacman" Jones and Terry "Tank" Johnson. However, in light of more arrests and the indictment of Atlanta Falcons superstar Michael Vick for dog fighting, Goodell has opted to begin looking the other way for indiscretions, including considering allowing the return of Jones to his team's training camp. Given the Commissioner's softened stance, Lippincott believes the path is clear for a star of Lohan's magnitude.

"The Bengals organization has always been about finding the best jailbound talent," reiterated Lippincott. "From Chris Henry to Odell Thurman to countless others, we will find shady characters and make them important parts of our football team. I fully expect Coach Lewis to turn Lindsay into a top-flight Linebacker or Kicker or whatever the hell she'll be playing. But she'll definitely fit right into our corporate culture."

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I fully expect Coach Lewis to turn Lindsay into a top-flight Linebacker or Kicker or whatever the hell she'll be playing."
    I hear Lindsey possesses speed and knows how to use it, with an inate ability to quickly cover ground from line to line.

general counsel is offline Registered User

To say nothing for the fact that i hear that her speed is so exceptional that she is often viewed as "smoking on grass"

ramming speed to all

general counsel

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

LOL.... Thanks for the laughs guys/gals.

Glad to hear the Bengals have followed Chicago's lead in acquiring Hester and found their own speedy kick returner.

by the way, I like the 2nd picture of Lindsey better too. It's just too bad that when they removed her billion freckles they couldn't touch it up more and remove the conjoined leg coming out of her left tricept... Maybe the conjoined leg is her punting leg.

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by KoaKoi View Post
    by the way, I like the 2nd picture of Lindsey better too. It's just too bad that when they removed her billion freckles they couldn't touch it up more and remove the conjoined leg coming out of her left tricept... Maybe the conjoined leg is her punting leg.
    You know, I never noticed that... Not sure why...
    This space for rent...