Thread: Lost

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Lost

Does anyone else watch this show? I've been tuning in every week since the pilot, and the only disappointment is the long breaks between new episodes on occasions. The show itself is brilliant, and not only that, but the marketing is on another level. Fictional websites representing various things in the show (www.thehansofoundation.org) and now a book released just recently written by one of the "characters" who died in the initial plane crash.

Sounds like the final episodes of this season are coming up, and the twists couldn't be better. Two semi-main characters were killed off in a huge segment during last week's episode, and trouble awaits the Survivors this week.

Tell me I'm not the only one hooked on this thing.

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Re: Lost

Your The Only One Hook On This Thing!:O
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I watch it, but I did not start from the beginning. I have rented some of the blockbuster dvds from the first season to catch up, but I still have missing pieces from the story line.

I think it is one of the best shows out there. It is complex, the charactor development is very good, and the filming is top notch.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamWraith is offline Registered User

I moxie it every week. It started out as a great show, but lost some of my interest to Criminal Minds. However, I still watch it religiously and have to know what the writers are going to come up with next.

The bad part of the show, is that those people that haven't watched since the pilot have a hard time following all the plots and sub plots. My wife has attempted a couple of times to get engaged in the show and just can't because she is "Lost" herself.

I find the show mid-season was moving too slow and like you said, had huge voids in first airs. It seems to picking up and it will be interesting the direction it goes.

viper is offline Registered User

I like the show and have watched from the beginning. I miss a show every once in a while but can usually pick up where I left off. It did start to get slow for a while. It seems to be getting better though.

I TiVo almost everything I watch these days, including Rams games, so I can fast forward through the commercials. I forgot to TiVo it last week so I didn't know two of the characters died. Who were they?

It sounds like the last few shows are going to be pretty big.

The cop chic and the guy in hatch's vault. And Walt's dad shot himself. I do belive this will only be a flesh wound to make it look like there was an attack on him.

viper is offline Registered User

Thanks Wraith...Michael looked like he had the evil eye going in the commercials. What do you suppose has possessed him?

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

Lost is confusing.......... they keep playing replays so i quit watching..... i ve only seen it 4 times

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Never did find it very interesting. Just me!
    RamsFan16

Quote Originally Posted by viper
    Thanks Wraith...Michael looked like he had the evil eye going in the commercials. What do you suppose has possessed him?
    Personally I think the Others brainwashed him into thinking that he'd get Walt back if he led the Survivors into a trap. I would find it hard to believe that Michael is doing this for any other reason than he thinks it'll lead to him getting his boy back.

On a sidenote, during tonight's episode, I jumped out of my seat when Libby wasn't dead and coughed up that blood. And I felt bad for Hurley and the whole "I'm sorry I forgot the blankets" line. Man, that killed.

My fault....wrong person was killed. Not the guy in the hatch, it was Libby!! half-zymers

txramsfan is offline Registered User

uhhhh...I'm "Lost" trying to follow this Lost thread because I may have lost out when the show Lost lost to a sporting event that my team must have lost because now I'm lost because I haven't watched Lost and my team lost so I must be just lost.

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    uhhhh...I'm "Lost" trying to follow this Lost thread because I may have lost out when the show Lost lost to a sporting event that my team must have lost because now I'm lost because I haven't watched Lost and my team lost so I must be just lost.
    ...okay, now I'm lost.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Seriously, I heard it was a good show but I also heard it's kind of like 24. If you didn't see the first episode, don't jump in. You will be "lost" on Lost.