Thread: Lyrics Game

Milan is offline Registered User

Lyrics Game

Saw this at another forum and it seemed pretty fun, how it works is I post a line from a song and the next person identifies the song and give song lyrics of their own.

I'll start with an easy one.

"But It was only fantasy, the wall was too high as you can see, no matter how he tried he could not break free"

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Lyrics Game

I know it's Pink Floyd.....and I know it is from "The Wall" album.....not sure of the exact song, though....maybe "In the Flesh"?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

dgr828 is offline Registered User

...And The Worms Ate Into His Brain. -("Hey You!")

Here's One.

"You Better Stop, Look Around,...Here It Comes, Here It Comes, Here It Comes!"
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Milan
    Saw this at another forum and it seemed pretty fun, how it works is I post a line from a song and the next person identifies the song and give song lyrics of their own.

I'll start with an easy one.

"But It was only fantasy, the wall was too high as you can see, no matter how he tried he could not break free"
    Starting this game will drive Mom's post count into the stratosphere. She knows every song ever written. Most of which were performed before she was born.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod