mikhal5569 is offline Registered User

Madden 11 Players I Need Your Help

Being the bargain buyer that I am, I recently purchased a copy of Madden 11 after waiting for the price to drop down to $25.00, lol. I really enjoy the game, but I have noticed a few things that concern me and wanted to know if anyone else experienced the same problems.

After trading my draft picks and a few players who are no longer on the team, to acquire the new FA acqusitions, Mike Sims Walker, C Williams, etc. I noticed that players will disappear off my roster. (Namely Amendola.) *Actually I just noticed that I now have Orlando Pace for some strange reason on my franchise roster and a few other players, not that I'm complianing, but it's just strange weird. lol.

Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, is there an easy quick fix for it? Also, if you could give me a heads up on any other known problems please let me know, I still have time to take the game back. It's too bad because I kind of like this one.
    Last edited by mikhal5569; -08-08-2011 at 10:22 AM.

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: Madden 11 Players I Need Your Help

I would just manually adjust the roster so you don't lose draft picks. I have everyone but jerious norwood he is injured on my roster so I adjusted mewelde ( probablydon't not the correct spelling) moore since he is similar I just adjusted his stats 2 norwoods. Just edit all the rosters before for you create a franchise. I'm not sure pace is even supposed to be there

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

I've not heard of the specific glitch you're referring to, but it doesn't surprise me. What I've read about the last Madden is that it was pretty glitchy in general. I remember hearing people talk about franchises that can't be progressed after a couple of seasons because the game's AI removes free agents beyond a certain threshold every season, which can cause the CPU controlled teams to be unable to fill roster requirements. This is what happens when one company has exclusive rights on such a big product; without competition, they have little incentive to make the best product they can.

Thanks a lot for the info, I guess I'll take the game back and put the money towards 12.

Ram Mar Ram is offline Registered User

Franchise is a bit glitchy, havent seen players disappear though, in one of my franchises other teams werent signing Qb's or Kickers so needless to say those teams didnt win much lol. looking forward to madden 12.

Enjoy Madden but the glitches kill it sometimes, competition breeds success, monopoly breeds complacency.

I swear I'm not making it up guys, lol. The first time it happened I thought, "Maybe I traded him on accident for a new player?" So, I reset the game and went through the proccess again. This time I was looking for it, and that was when I noticed Orlando Pace on my roster, who is only like a 80, and a few of the other players I already cut back on the roster. wtf?

Thank god I bought this game used, because I can take it back. I will be playing my 2k5 on my xbox360 here soon, just waiting for the final roster cuts so I can download them.