throwback week

Marsheezy Guest

Madden + NFL Forum

www.maddennation.com/forums

please join up and post, we could really use ramfans for the water cooler and NFL forum it covers all ea sports games w/ new info on madden 2006 coming out on april 15th i really want more ram fans around and why not come to the best place to find theM?

KOOL RAM RULER Guest

Angry Re: Madden + NFL Forum

madden is extremely homosexual...
    the graphics suck i take it u never tried espn, the game play is soooooo much better on espn. and madden/ea sports had to result to buying out the gaming rites to the nfl, soooo that just shows u how much they were gettin scared...

and because they bought out the gaming rites they could just make madden exactly the same as last year!!!!

dont get me wrong though madden a great game if u like mediocere graphics, so-so game play and tackling

your welcome for my great comment...
    KOOL RAM RULER

lilant2398 Guest

Re: Madden + NFL Forum

yes espn is the best football game and has been since dc ages. people that play madden only play it because they see "Madden" on cover. THe graphics are plain, and its very easy. and un realistic.

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Take this garbage to the correct forum please.

psycho9985 Guest

Well I guess I'll have to get espn football,I dont want to be called a homo.I'm an old Madden die hard I guess its time for a change.

viper is offline Registered User

We weren't going to say anything to you psycho, but, now that someone has brought it up. Well, you know (just kidding). :redface:

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I prefer Madden's gameplay to ESPN's, but you can't beat ESPN's presentation. That said, since Madden bought out exclusive rights to the NFL market and has joined forces with the ESPN name, it'll be interesting to see what kind of product they put out when the collaboration takes effect, which I believe is in 2007 for the next gen console version.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!