Thread: Must see 3D

psycho9985 is offline Registered User

Must see 3D

Julian Beever is an English artist whos famous for his art on the pavement of england, France, Germany, USA, Australia and Belgium. Its particularity? Beever gives to his drawing an anamorphose, his images are drawn completly diforms which give a 3D image when viewing on the right angle see for yourself its amazing!!!

the image below has been taken to a wrong angle.

this is the same one viewed on the right angle...

My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

Re: Must see 3D

It's not working for me psycho....could you just post the pic or fix the links. Here's what I get when I click:

Your login session has expired.
    Why does my session expire?
    Login sessions expire for two reasons.

For your security, your Yahoo! Mail session expires a maximum of twenty-four hours after you have logged in. If you have chosen in your Yahoo! User Information (found be visiting "My Account" next to the Yahoo! Mail logo at the top of this page) to be prompted for a password more frequently than every day, your session will expire after the specified amount of time.
    If you do not accept the cookies set on login or your computer is not configured to accept cookies, your session will expire almost immediately. We use cookies (small pieces of site information) to assist us in user authentication and in saving configuration information. Cookies are required for Yahoo! Mail.
    If you see this message immediately after logging in, you should check the following:

Check to see that your computer system time is accurate. Cookies are time sensitive and may not work if your computer date is incorrect by a large amount.
    Make sure that your browser is configured to accept cookies or that you agree to accept cookies during the login process.
    Turn off any third party programs or control panels that automatically reject cookies.
    Re-login to Yahoo! Mail

When I relog in, it sends me to my mailbox and I can't view the pics...please help.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

Re: Must see 3D

right click on the images and save them to your computer, then upload them to the gallery, that way everyone can see them