Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    46
    Posts
    18,543
    Rep Power
    167

    My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    Wouldn't it be great to be stuck alone with a celebrity for a few seconds so you could have the opportunity to say anything you wanted to them?

    Here are a few dream conversations:

    Tom Cruise:

    Me: "Hello, Mr. Cruise."
    TC: "Um... hi."
    Me: "Say Tom, I was thinking... you should try to use a little less inflection in your voice when you're doing a serious scene in a movie."
    TC: "Uh, thanks... but I really don't need your advice on acting."
    Me: "Really? Well, as long as we're being honest, I don't need your advice on dating, marriage, religion or psychology."

    Paris Hilton:

    PH: "Ugh! Like this is supposed to be MY elevator and stuff."
    Me: "Sorry, Ms. Hilton. I assume that, as always, you are going down."
    PH: "Huh?"

    Ashlee Simpson:

    Me: "No offense... but would you please stop singing to the elevator music?"

    Tom Greene:

    Me: "Say, you're Tom Greene, aren't you?"
    TG: "Why yes, I am."
    Me: "Say, those fries you made at McDonalds today were great. Thanks."

    The creator of any reality show:

    Me: (after punching him in the face) "Stop ruining Western civilization!!!!!"


  2. #2
    VegasRam's Avatar
    VegasRam is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Wouldn't it be great to be stuck alone with a celebrity for a few seconds so you could have the opportunity to say anything you wanted to them?

    Here are a few dream conversations:

    Tom Cruise:

    Me: "Hello, Mr. Cruise."
    TC: "Um... hi."
    Me: "Say Tom, I was thinking... you should try to use a little less inflection in your voice when you're doing a serious scene in a movie."
    TC: "Uh, thanks... but I really don't need your advice on acting."
    Me: "Really? Well, as long as we're being honest, I don't need your advice on dating, marriage, religion or psychology."

    Paris Hilton:

    PH: "Ugh! Like this is supposed to be MY elevator and stuff."
    Me: "Sorry, Ms. Hilton. I assume that, as always, you are going down."
    PH: "Huh?"

    Ashlee Simpson:

    Me: "No offense... but would you please stop singing to the elevator music?"

    Tom Greene:

    Me: "Say, you're Tom Greene, aren't you?"
    TG: "Why yes, I am."
    Me: "Say, those fries you made at McDonalds today were great. Thanks."

    The creator of any reality show:

    Me: (after punching him in the face) "Stop ruining Western civilization!!!!!"
    "...and, uh...Tom."

    "Yes?"

    "War of the Worlds really sucked, (Thank God for Tim Robbins), and the Aliens did a better job acting than you did."
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

  3. #3
    rawkhrdr's Avatar
    rawkhrdr is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Auburn, WA
    Posts
    248
    Rep Power
    11

    Re: My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    More on Tom Cruise....

    Me: you know scientology really isn't a religion, right?

    Tom: Huh?

    Me: (runs away as fast as possible.)

    To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

  4. #4
    psycho9985's Avatar
    psycho9985 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Visalia ca
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,657
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    Quote Originally Posted by VegasRam
    "...and, uh...Tom."

    "Yes?"

    "War of the Worlds really sucked, (Thank God for Tim Robbins), and the Aliens did a better job acting than you did."
    Tim Robbins has more issues than Tom C. Just ask him he'll tell you.
    Last edited by psycho9985; -02-02-2006 at 10:08 PM.
    My heart beats crazy and my blood runs wild

  5. #5
    txramsfan's Avatar
    txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2001
    Location
    Poplar Bluff, MO
    Age
    50
    Posts
    7,266
    Rep Power
    65

    Re: My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    OK, I'll join in.....

    Keanu Reeves

    Me: "Wow, that movie marathon of yours was really short."
    Keanu: "Dude, I made a movie?"
    Me: "No, you made flops...they showed only trailers."
    Keanu: "Dude, I don't live in a trailer."

  6. #6
    VegasRam's Avatar
    VegasRam is offline Ram MVP
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Las Vegas, NV
    Age
    66
    Posts
    1,399
    Rep Power
    52

    Re: My dream elevator conversations with celebrities

    Quote Originally Posted by psycho9985
    Tim Robbins has more issues than Tom C. Just ask him he'll tell you.
    Granted, but I still think he's a better actor.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •