RamWraith is offline Registered User

My fingers are bleeding!?

My daughter got Guitar Hero from Santa Claus and we spent the WHOLE day jamming on the Fenders. Now I know why these kids are addicted to video games. What fun!! I will say... my fingers and arms are a little sore though. Looks like I am out of game shape. That only means MORE PRACTICE!!

bigredman Guest

Re: My fingers are bleeding!?

Very cool. We will have to bring our systems to the next bash and jam together. Did she get the world tour version with the drums and microphone as well? I've been eye balling that myself. In fact, I'm getting ready to go out and check some of the after Christmas sales going on. I have an Xbox. What system do you have?

I hope you and yours had a great Christmas and give my love to Princess RamWraith. I miss that sharp wit and sparkling sense of humor of hers (besides the fact she's the prettiest girl in all of Minnesota!).
    Last edited by bigredman; -12-26-2008 at 11:10 AM.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

You are too kind some times Red. She and the rest of the family are well. Life has been very goos this year and she is growing too fast.

As for Guitar Hero...she got World Tour. The one that has 2 guitars. Not sure dad could handle the whole band. Sore fingers are enough...we don't need sore ears ;-)

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Baby girl got Worl tour for the wii, but she wanted the whole band, so waiting to return it for that. She already has the 1st, and Aero Smith version. These kids are wizzes on these things. I'm glad you daddy's got to enjoy them with the kiddo's.

That said, Red is to kind for sure, he spoiles my girl. She say's Thankyou Uncle Squishy!! Red has some unique way with kids, .....hmm, wonder why.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith View Post
    My daughter got Guitar Hero from Santa Claus and we spent the WHOLE day jamming on the Fenders. Now I know why these kids are addicted to video games. What fun!! I will say... my fingers and arms are a little sore though. Looks like I am out of game shape. That only means MORE PRACTICE!!
    As long as you're ready for the combine. That's all that matters!