Varg6 is online now Registered User

My Joker Impersonation

As you may or may not know, I am a huge batman fan. I've been reading those comics since I could read...Needless to say the movie was phenomenal and I decided to do a Joker video because I was bored...I think I can do the Joker's voice very well. Let me know what you guys think! Hope you like it!

YouTube - The Dark Knight Joker Impersonation

P.S. Give it 5 Stars! :P

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

YodaRam Guest

Re: My Joker Impersonation

Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    As you may or may not know, I am a huge batman fan. I've been reading those comics since I could read...Needless to say the movie was phenomenal and I decided to do a Joker video because I was bored...I think I can do the Joker's voice very well. Let me know what you guys think! Hope you like it!

YouTube - The Dark Knight Joker Impersonation

P.S. Give it 5 Stars! :P
    I finally saw the movie, Varg6! It was excellent! And now that i have something to compare it to, your impression of the Joker is very good! Your voice has that "raw bite" to it that reminds me of Heath Ledger's approach. Very psychotic! No offense to Jack Nicholson but Ledger "one-upped" him here. So sad that he's gone........

RAM ON!

Varg6 is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by YodaRam View Post
    I finally saw the movie, Varg6! It was excellent! And now that i have something to compare it to, your impression of the Joker is very good! Your voice has that "raw bite" to it that reminds me of Heath Ledger's approach. Very psychotic! No offense to Jack Nicholson but Ledger "one-upped" him here. So sad that he's gone........

RAM ON!
    Thank you! And I agree Ledger destroyed Nicholson. The thing with Heath was that you couldn't even recognize him whatsoever. With Nicholson, every role he plays has a remnant of his actual personality in it. Jack's laugh for example was not original because that's how he actually laughs...

I love Nicholson, don't get me wrong but whenever credits roll after a film one should expect to see:

Actor:Jack Nicholson Character:Jack Nicholson

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

YodaRam Guest

Thank you! And I agree Ledger destroyed Nicholson. The thing with Heath was that you couldn't even recognize him whatsoever. With Nicholson, every role he plays has a remnant of his actual personality in it. Jack's laugh for example was not original because that's how he actually laughs...

I love Nicholson, don't get me wrong but whenever credits roll after a film one should expect to see:

Very good stuff, Varg6! you expressed my thoughts about Nicholson in print better than i could! Very "clean". Rep. points given.

RAM ON!

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

That was a pretty awesome impression. Have you mastered his magic trick yet?

RAM-BO is offline Registered User

Really I don't see how Heath "destroyed" Jack's performance. Okay, Heath looked nothing like Heath. Alright, great job make-up team! The reason (In my opinion of course) that people are putting Heath over Jack's Joker is because Heath's Joker is more raw, more psychotic, and fundamentally more realistic than the more cartoonish version that Jack portrayed. This version of the Joker seems cause a stir in this generation more than a more comical Joker.

I don't disagree with people who say for some movies "Oh its Jack Nicholson playing himself!". For his performance in Batman (1989), I feel his lines were delivered really well, his facial features as he went through his emotions were really solid.

Some people say that Heath's Joker had a better performance because they liked Heath's Joker better than Jack's. That's fine, but I don't see how you can argue Heath did any better of a job playing the Joker that the Nolan brothers wrote him to play then the Joker that Sam Hamm and Warren Skaaren wrote for Tim Burton's vision of Batman.

Aside from these arguements, I must say Heath Ledger did a great job as Joker and I'm still sad to see him pass away in the prime of his life.