Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Re: My Rant on Implants

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    I would think there is a lot more of those types out there. Women can be insecure about having a small boobs and I would think most are not looking to have DDs, so they would go for a B or a C, rather than those Double Ds.
    I admit, its hard for me to empathize with those who are insecure about their looks... what with the fact that I was born the perfect physical specimen that I am.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    No, its a pretty one-sided talent.

Have to agree with HU, though... its the really obvious ones that are the issue. The women who start as a C and end up a DD.

I guess if a woman is an A or smaller and moves to a B or a C, it might slip by my visual senses.
    There's this girl I used to work with. She sucked at this job. I mean she was completely worthless. Unlike some incompetents, though, she knew how horrible an employee she was. She decided that as part of her "retirement plan", she needed to marry an old rich guy (the Anna Nicole Smith theory). She was a cute girl, I say girl, she was nearly 40 at the time, but she wasn't attractive enough to lure in a fish rich enough to secure her future. So, as an investment, she gets her boobs done. The doctors must have packed every drop of saline west of the Mississippi into her chest. I still can't believe she walks upright without assistance.

Long story short, this gold-digger got her old man and now lives somewhere in Florida. Humorous, epilogue.....the guy wound up not being as rich as she thought, and she had to find a job down there. I think she's a secretary or something. I'm sure she's on the prowl for her next husband as we speak.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    I don't know why girls care so much about there boobs guys could care less about there package as long as it works. You know what I mean, well thats the way I think of it.
    In other words, women think they are cooking a goumet meal, and most guys are happy with a burger and fries!?!

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    There's this girl I used to work with. She sucked at this job. I mean she was completely worthless. Unlike some incompetents, though, she knew how horrible an employee she was. She decided that as part of her "retirement plan", she needed to marry an old rich guy (the Anna Nicole Smith theory). She was a cute girl, I say girl, she was nearly 40 at the time, but she wasn't attractive enough to lure in a fish rich enough to secure her future. So, as an investment, she gets her boobs done. The doctors must have packed every drop of saline west of the Mississippi into her chest. I still can't believe she walks upright without assistance.

Long story short, this gold-digger got her old man and now lives somewhere in Florida. Humorous, epilogue.....the guy wound up not being as rich as she thought, and she had to find a job down there. I think she's a secretary or something. I'm sure she's on the prowl for her next husband as we speak.
    I guess she wasn't able to have her fake and cheat it too!

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

In other words, women think they are cooking a goumet meal, and most guys are happy with a burger and fries!?!
    Exactly. Speaking of burger and fries if it wasn't snowing like this outside I would drive 30 mil to McDonalds to get a burger and fries!
    RamsFan16

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

I guess she wasn't able to have her fake and cheat it too!
    Bravo, sir, bravo. :bow:
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

For some reason, I feel uniquely qualified to discuss this subject.

I worked as a DJ at a local "gentlemen's club" called Foxy's for 14 years, off and on. (Before you ask, yes, Tawn knows...) First off, I saw those girls without makeup...all but one or two were nothing special. About half of the dancers were "enhanced". Those "enhanced" dancers didn't make as much money as some of the natural ones. The one girl who made the most money looked a lot like Ingrid Bergman...and she was sans enhancements. By my observations, most men prefer a woman to be herself....100% herself.

As for me...natural only.

general counsel is online now Registered User

SAM, what made you give up the gig in the club?

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    SAM, what made you give up the gig in the club?

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Let me think...

Good things about the job:
    Free booze
    good hourly pay
    women
    free booze
    occasional bar fights
    played the music I wanted to as loud as I wanted to
    free booze
    women
    the dancers tipped me
    free booze

Bad things about the job:
    I have two daughters.

My daughters won. I can't teach them right from wrong if I am working in a place like that.
    Last edited by RamsFanSam; -02-16-2006 at 07:36 PM. Reason: bad spelling

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Real are undeniably better than fake.

I'm going to stop right there.

Milan is offline Registered User

Real over fake.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I admit, its hard for me to empathize with those who are insecure about their looks... what with the fact that I was born the perfect physical specimen that I am.
    You are very modest Avenger.

Alright I gotta know why do so many girls get implants if they are not popular with the guys? Somebody has to like them.....they aren't cheap from what I hear. There has to be a reason. Can anyone explain why this is a popular thing to do?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Alright I gotta know why do so many girls get implants if they are not popular with the guys? Somebody has to like them.....they aren't cheap from what I hear. There has to be a reason. Can anyone explain why this is a popular thing to do?
    Don't let anyone here fool you Utter, guys turn into jelly in the the presence of an amply endowed girl. A large chest, real or fake can open virtually any door. I can't see being cut open and having a foreign substance implanted into one's body, but apparently to many women, it's worth it.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by r8rh8rmike
    Don't let anyone here fool you Utter, guys turn into jelly in the the presence of an amply endowed girl. A large chest, real or fake can open virtually any door. I can't see being cut open and having a foreign substance implanted into one's body, but apparently to many women, it's worth it.
    Ok so there is the higher standard of liking the real ones, and also the truth of being attracted to a large chest no matter how it got that way. Maybe this is some sort of primal, natural selection concept that you males can't turn off.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think the TV/Movie/Advertising industries promote a lot of "ideals" that are not accurate. For example, they seem to think that every man prefers blondes. Not the case. In fact, I prefer both redheads (such as my wife) and brunettes over blondes.

As a woman, what do you prefer? Conan the Barbarian or Michael J. Fox? I suspect the answer to that is about as uniform as male preferences regarding female appearance.

What is it with you, Utter... you seem intent on making mountains out of molehills!

Sorry, horrible pun, I know... just couldn't resist!
    Last edited by AvengerRam; -02-17-2006 at 02:27 PM.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast