AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

My South Park Episode Idea

I have actually submitted this idea through their website, but I thought I'd post it here, both to get your thoughts, and to create a record in case they try to steal my story .

Starvin' Marvin Returns

The story opens on the planet Marklar, where Starvin' Marvin has been loaned an inter-stellar spacecraft to allow him to return to Earth for a visit. Upon his arrival, though, he is immediately forceably adopted by Madonna.

A press conference is held by Madonna to announce the "adoption." Stan, Kyle, Kenny and Cartman see it on TV. This gives Cartman an idea: if he can get adopted by a celebrity, he could finally obtain the riches he so desires.

Cartman diguises himself as an African orphan, and goes to a TV studio where Donald Trump is filming his show. Cartman's plan is to become Trump's adopted son, as Trump clearly has the wealth Cartman is seeking. Trump is about to fall for the scheme, when Rosie O'Donnell intercedes and insists that she and her "life-partner" should be the ones to adopt Cartman.

A major battle between Trump and O'Donnell ensues, and Kenny is killed in the crossfire.

Ultimately, Cartman's true identity is revealed, the Marklar arrive to rescue Marvin, and in a typical "I learned something today" speech, Kyle and Stan explain why celebrity adoptions can, and often do, suck.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Re: My South Park Episode Idea

Sounds like a very likely episode given the current feud between Donald and Rosie and the fact that South Park loves to deal with current hot topics. Av, I didn't know that U were a big South Park fan. I love the show. My favorite episodes are the "Mystery of the Urinal Deuce" from season 10. It features the Hardly Boys trying to solve two mysteries at once. My second favorite is from season 6 "Freak Strike" where Butters and eventually Cartman go on Maury. Which episodes are your faves?

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

I have yet to watch even part of a South Park episode.

But then I have never seen Survivor, Great Race, or any unReality show other that Fear Factor. The only reason I ever saw a Fear Factor was it was opposite Monday Night Football and when a game was boring I'd flip between them.

RnD

GO RAMS!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

There are so many good ones...

Starvin' Marvin in Space
    Cartman's Christian Rock Band
    Scott Tennaman
    The Succubus (and Chef's Parents Loch Ness Monster stories)
    The Return of Chef
    The Passion of the Jew

Yeah, I'm a pretty big South Park fan.

RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User

lol i like that ur episode, can u make some more?