Thread: Ncaa 2005!!

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Ncaa 2005!!

Goin' to get my copy now. You guys'll be lucky to hear from me at all in the next week (I'd better not hear applause).

ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Ncaa 2005!!

So what do you think of the game Seiler? I don't think I'd be off base by calling it the best game I've ever purchased.

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

It's amazing. It's taken me a while to get used to the passing and not have a number of dropped balls, but that said, it's easily the best football game I've ever played on a platform. I love the home field advantage stuff and player composure combined with the match-up stick is a really cool feature to get a feel on where to go with the ball. I can only hope Madden is as well produced.

I've already started a dynasty after having created myself as a tight end (so I can draft myself as the Rams in Madden and solve our TE problems of course) and it's bad ass. Defense is great, offense is great, the feel of the game rocks. I think running the ball has become a bit more realistic, and it seems like it's harder to cheese and use a speed QB and rush all the time, at least it has been in the games I've played with Rasheed Marshall.

Also, recruiting is a lot more realistic now. You've got Athletes that you can recruit and put at whatever position you want (better at some than others of course) and it's generally harder to get a great recruiting class. I think the most five stars I've got this time around in simmed dynasties has been 3-4. In 2004, I could easily get 8+.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

This is my first year buying the franchise, I've bought Madden every year since 2000 and decided to go ahead and buy NCAA 2005 so I could upload draft classes into Madden. Little did I know that this would be the finest game I've ever purchased.

Right now I'm running a dynasty with the UL-Lafayette Ragin' Cajuns sitting at 1-1. I've got a SS that I wouldn't mind seeing in the Blue and Gold.