ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

New DeWalt Nailgun

The new nail gun, made by DeWalt can drive a 16D nail through a 2 X 4 at 200 yards.

Some of us who make our living with tools are always interested when a new toy, err... TOOL, hits the market. Since I have a lot of DeWalt tools I am always curious as to how the product line has been increased.

Here is the newest toy.... errr, TOOL!

The model shown has a standard 18Volt battery but it also accepts the 18V XRP, the 18V Lithium, and the soon to be relaeased 18V Lithium XRP!

New DeWalt Nailgun-dewalt-gun.jpgThis makes construction a breeze, you can sit in your lawn chair and build a fence.

Just get the wife to hold the fence boards in place while you sit back and relax with

a cold drink. When she has the board in the right place just fire away... With the

hundred round magazine, you can build the fence with a minimum of reloading.

After a day of fence building with the new DeWalt Rapid fire nail gun, the wife

will not ask you to fix or build anything else.
    Last edited by ramsanddodgers; -01-31-2009 at 09:19 PM.

RnD

GO RAMS!!

A-Web is offline Registered User

Re: New DeWalt Nailgun

Fortunately for you, I have indeed been interested in my power toys, er...tools. I did look into the DeWalt, but instead,

caught my attention first. It is pretty, it s red and black, and it HAS A FRIGGIN SCOPE! So yeah, I'm definitely on top of things with ya!

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by A-Web View Post
    Fortunately for you, I have indeed been interested in my power toys, er...tools. I did look into the DeWalt, but instead,

caught my attention first. It is pretty, it s red and black, and it HAS A FRIGGIN SCOPE! So yeah, I'm definitely on top of things with ya!
    Milwaukee stuff has always been overpriced!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

bigredman is offline Registered User

arrrrr arrrr arrrrr
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]