Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 37 of 37
  1. #31
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,533
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by prof22693 View Post
    Alright, but just wait until the updates come out. You can always change your own players, but if you really don't think they will be free then wait and see on your own.

    edit- besides, anyone can change their own rosters, and if you're skilled enough you can work on patches/bugs/etc. Anyone could release a mod to work with, but that would be time consuming. They may just as well make it for free, EA might not do it and maybe someone else will.
    ...I'm not talking about roster updates, I'm talking about a patch that corrects the various team uniform problems in the game.

    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  2. #32
    prof22693's Avatar
    prof22693 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tatooine
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    haha, I just know gaming, my friend. I've read a bunch of articles on all this stuff.

    P.S. Modding a game is never a good idea whether you really do know (or someone you know can do it) how to do it or not.
    My brother knows buncha people at Sony, and people that were working on Warhawk. I dont know if you have heard of Star Wars KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic), but many modders have been able to restore cut content ( which you can even find in the game's folders).

  3. #33
    prof22693's Avatar
    prof22693 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tatooine
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    ...I'm not talking about roster updates, I'm talking about a patch that corrects the various team uniform problems in the game.
    I think you may also be able to do that in this version, though I'm not sure (don't have my copy yet but have tried it out several times at a friend's).

  4. #34
    Nick's Avatar
    Nick is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Morgantown, WV
    Age
    31
    Posts
    19,533
    Rep Power
    154

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by prof22693 View Post
    I think you may also be able to do that in this version, though I'm not sure (don't have my copy yet but have tried it out several times at a friend's).
    Uhh, no I know of no way where you as a user can simply add missing uniforms to the game...
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!



  5. #35
    prof22693's Avatar
    prof22693 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tatooine
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    Uhh, no I know of no way where you as a user can simply add missing uniforms to the game...
    not add, edit. I've done it in 07 for xbox, but its time consuming. You can change the colors and such. You are also given this option when you start the franchise mode.

  6. #36
    Varg6's Avatar
    Varg6 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    3,620
    Rep Power
    43

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by prof22693 View Post
    My brother knows buncha people at Sony, and people that were working on Warhawk. I dont know if you have heard of Star Wars KOTOR (Knights of the Old Republic), but many modders have been able to restore cut content ( which you can even find in the game's folders).
    ...k man lol

    P.S. About the uniforms in the 07 version...that's making a new team and making it like the Rams. I think you're quite mistaken with actually messing with a real team's football jerseys.


    Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

  7. #37
    prof22693's Avatar
    prof22693 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Tatooine
    Posts
    420
    Rep Power
    8

    Re: New Uniforms for the Rams?

    Quote Originally Posted by Varg6 View Post
    ...k man lol

    P.S. About the uniforms in the 07 version...that's making a new team and making it like the Rams. I think you're quite mistaken with actually messing with a real team's football jerseys.
    Well in the 07 version you can always (if you really wanted to go through the trouble of it) load the rosters if you create a team, then mess with the uniforms.

    As for 08, hopefully someone will release a patch.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Historical Moments # 2 The rest of the story
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -04-21-2006, 11:42 AM
  2. PaRamFan48 Chistmas '99
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -03-18-2006, 11:18 PM
  3. Rams History
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: -02-08-2006, 03:36 AM
  4. Do We Have A Chance
    By OldRamsfan in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -11-16-2005, 12:22 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •