Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NFL Madden 2011

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Re: Madden 11

I'll be happy to throw insite when the game comes out which is the 10th here. Thats 4 more days, the count is almost over. I usually re-do some of the team aswell. Stuff like trading Bulger, Littler, guys that are rated 78. 79 and are making 7 mill a year are unacceptable. but this was all for 10 so.....

ManofGod is offline Registered User

I'm always up for playing online guys, are you on xbox live, if so what is your gamer tag?

sjacksonrules is offline Registered User

Re: NFL Madden 2011

Ok for you doubters I restarted the roster and moved everything around like I did before.

We have avery, burton, and then gilyard as the top three move avery, robinson, and gibson to the starting roles.

adeyanju is starting at LE so i moved long over there because i like the left side. And then moved james hall to RE were long was

I moved fred robbins ahead of cliff ryan at DT

Our starting corners were bartell, king, and fletcher so i moved it to bartell, murphy, fletcher, butler, then king

kevin payne who is a 71 is starting at FS so I added O.J. who is a 92, had to get rid of someone to make room so i got rid of larry grant the LOLB

Then I got rid of darell scott to make room for hovan

Do all of this whenever you get the game and you will be the rams rated at a 81. It was a 80 until i got rid of darell scott for hovan.

heres three of the rookie pics someone asked for.

Bing69 is offline Registered User

thanks for the pics sjackson! is fendi in the game? or is it fells, bajema and oh-oh just..?

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    thanks for the pics sjackson! is fendi in the game? or is it fells, bajema and oh-oh just..?
    Good question I looked for him but couldn't find him. I am guessing maybe since he was not signed till late and he was a 6th round pick he isn't on there yet I am assuming he will be on there on the 10th when the game comes out and I will be able to update the rosters.

But uh-oh is on there and its funny to here the announcer say his name.

I have beat all the madden moments already and I am gonna tell ya the last one is alittle difficult. You have to score a touchdown, then onside kick and score another touch down within like minute with the colts vs saints.

AlwaysBackwards is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ManofGod View Post
    I'm always up for playing online guys, are you on xbox live, if so what is your gamer tag?
    Lights Forever is my gamer tag..hit me up when madden comes out

Well my game got a update last night and the rams stayed at 81. So what do you have to say about that sosa? Still think my game isn't the exact same as yours.

If you goto franchise mode it shows their actual ratings not exhibition for some reason that says 66 but if you goto franchise mode with the same team it changes to 81.

I believe they decided to grade the players and not just look at our last year performance.

JPPT1974 is offline Registered User

Heard a lot of good things about it, in fact awesome. As the best in years!
    Happy NFL Training Camp!

turstev is offline Registered User

I don't think one should be expecting an entirely new game each year, especially if it comes from the very same company. I think EA did a decent job on some of the titles, yet it's a shame as you said that there is only really Madden around and no other football games, I don't see anything on the horizon either, looks like we just have to stick to what we have. Or just play the real thing!

Quote Originally Posted by turstev View Post
    I don't think one should be expecting an entirely new game each year, especially if it comes from the very same company. I think EA did a decent job on some of the titles, yet it's a shame as you said that there is only really Madden around and no other football games, I don't see anything on the horizon either, looks like we just have to stick to what we have. Or just play the real thing!
    Play the real thing? That would require going outside I don't think so, its to hot lol.

Anyone else got the game yet I'm havin fun with what I like to call GSOT 3.0. I am liking our wide recievers on the game and bradfords arm is a blessing compared to bulgers. I wish fendi was on the game but I assume he will be later. And darby has been a nice backup.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Rented the game today. So far, so good I guess. I wouldn't say I'm blown away, but it's certainly not the most frustrating and awful version I've played in the past few years.

The new Gameflow feature is kind of cool, but I need to turn off the annoying voice and subtitles. That gets very old very quickly. I like the idea of creating your own gameplan for certain situations. Cool idea, but it takes a while so I haven't had the time to implement it yet. Thankfully they allow you to go straight to the playbook on every play, so you have a choice.

I've turned off Auto-Sprint. I'd prefer to keep that kind of control for myself. I've yet to up the difficulty from factory default, but just playing a quick exhibition game right out of the package, I crushed the Bears with the Rams 55-7. Running the ball was incredibly easy; once you get some momentum behind you, it doesn't seem like you can be stopped. Maybe that gets more realistic on higher difficulties.

In-game graphics are meh. I'm running through HDMI and I'm not incredibly impressed. I'll move the XBox to the big 52" TV and see if that impression changes. Some things look a little cartoony at times.

So we'll see. I've only played for about an hour or so, but I'm not itching to run out and grab my very own copy. Chances are I'll cave and buy it, especially as the season gets closer and I'm itching to franchise it up.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12