Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    AlphaRam Guest

Re: Nigerian Scams & Telemarketers

I felt it necessary to advise Mr. MacDonald that things didn't seem on the up and up with his diplomatic courier service....

Mr. MacDonald:

A matter has come up that requires your immediate attention. The diplomatic service that you have employed has instructed me to fabricate a falsehood to agents of Money Gram. Why would Mr. Morgan tell me to tell Money Gram that the receipient of the $2800.00 is my sister? Also, I think he is trying to sell to me an immunity idol. Can you please look into these strange events and advise?

Regards,
    Salvador

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

LOL...immunity idol....

And BRM....RIP

AlphaRam Guest

I heard back from Mr. Morgan....

SIR,

THE REASON IS TO ENSURE THAT NOTHING DISRUPT THE TRANSFER DUE TO THE PRESENT ADMINISTRATION STRICT POLICY ON MONEY TRANSFER AFTER THE 9/11 INCIDENT, WHICH MAKES EVERY ONE HERE IN THE STATE TO BE SEEN AS A TERRORIST OR SPONSORING TERRORISM WHENEVER IT COMES TO MONEY TRANSFER.

MORGAN.
    So I wrote back....

Mr. Morgan,

You see me as a terrorist???? What the hell are you thinking?? I could lose my job at the sewage treatment plant if people think I am a terrorist. All I want to do is get my immunity idol and you want me to lie and you call me a terrorist. I WILL contact Mr. MacDonald about this matter. I imagine he wouldn't like you calling me a terrorist.

By the way, quit typing in all capital letters - it is viewed as an insult in the United States. It is the same as yelling at me that I am a terrorist

I cannot believe you want me to pay your fee after you commit such an offense to my integrity.

Regards,
    Salvador

AlphaRam Guest

WOW! He apologized for calling me a terrorist! This is funny! I also got him to quit typing in all caps.

I'll have to think about how to string him along further...

Sir,

Please forgive my person if i have offended you in any way either by writing , utterances or otherwise, all am concern is for us to conclude this delivery as quickly as possible and return back to our base hence , as a family man, i have started missing my family.

Therefore, we should overlook every sentiment and work with one mind as a team with sincererity of purpose inorder to achieve a common goal and conclude this delivery on or before saturday the 18th day of November 2006.

Warmest regards,
    Morgan.
    Hmmmm...a family man, is he?

AlphaRam Guest

Mr. MacDonald has written back....remember that Mr. MacDonald is the "Citibank employee" in England. Mr. Morgan is the diplomatic courier that wants to be paid for the delivery fee.
    Dear Salvador,
    > Please, the diplomat is trying anything wrong. Rather he is doing it in a way it will make things easy for the delivery of our trunk. Remember that he does not know the content of the trunk therefore, do what he asked you to do to faciliate the delivery of the trunk to your residential address. Tell Money Gram that the receipient of the $2800.00 is your sister it does not mean anything bad.
    > Please, co-operate with him urgently so that he will secure the imunity Tag and proceed to deliver our trunk to your residence.
    > Please send the money immediately to him to enable you receive the trunk as soon as possible and as you receive the trunk take back the $2800 plus your share percentage and put the balance into your account for me as I arrage my coming to meet with you to establish the investment in your country.
    > I am waiting to hear from you as soon as you send the money to him and as soon as you receive the trunk also.
    > I appreciate your efforts and good co-operation.
    > Regards,
    > Mr. MacDonald:

So I have replied...

Mr. MacDonald:

I was not aware that a trunk was arriving. Also, what is the percentage? I thought you were going to give all of the funds to me. I t seems like I am taking a big risk here. You need to be more forthcoming with the details as something doesn't seem correct. This isn't one of those money scams on the internet that I have heard about, is it?

I eagarly await your reply before acting on this matter.

Salvador

AlphaRam Guest

It took Mr. MacDonald a couple of days to get back with me. He must be busy with all of his scams...and hauling water to his hut. He emailed to reassure me that this is a legitimate deal. He offers me 20% now...which I will now start to negotiate with him for more...

Dear Salvador,
    >
    > I beg your pardon, this transaction is not internate scams pleased.It is real and genuiner.
    > Your share percentage is 20% of the toital money.
    > Please, try and co-operate with the diplomat, any money you spend to receive the trunk and the fund in your residence will be refunded back to you as soon as you receive the trunk.
    > I appreciate all your efforts and God bless you for being so kind and honest to me and the transaction.
    > I am waiting to hear from you.
    > Regards,
    > Mr.MacDonald Johnson
    I also have to delay Tony Morgan since Mr.MacDonald only wants to give me 20%. Also, he seems to be getting impatient that I haven't paid the $2800.00. I'll post my replies in the next post.

Sir,

This is to inform you that we will be due back on saturday, the 25th day of November 2006.
    Therefore, you have from now till that saturday morning to send the money for the Diplomatic Immunity Tag or stand the risk of loosing the consignment.

Yours in service,
    Diplomat Tony Morgan.

AlphaRam Guest

For the diplomatic courier...

Mr. Morgan,

I have to discuss another matter with Mr. MacDonald regarding the disposition of the trunk. He says it is a trunk, anyway. If it is, can you tell me how much it weighs? I hurt my back in late September in a breakdancing tournament so I am under doctor's orders not to lift more than 7.5 pounds (about 2.5 kilograms, I believe) without assistance.

I was disappointed to hear it was a trunk as I imagined it would be a briefcase handcuffed to your wrist that had to always stay with you like in those thrilling spy movies.

I hate to delay you but since you will be in town until later this week, would you like to come over for Thanksgiving? I know you miss your family so perhaps your grief from being away from home can be lessened by eating Thanksgiving dinner with my family. You don't have to dress fancy and we will provide a cornacopia of great food. Heck, after you eat our food, you may not want to go back home. If that were to happen, I could probably help you get your family over here. I just know I could get you on at the sewage plant working with me.

Anyway, let me know about Thanksgiving and I will let you know after I communicate with Mr. MacDonald about the trunk.

Salvador
    For Mr. MacDonald....

I think that I will attempt to get one of them to send a fax to the FBI fax number that I provided....

Mr. MacDonald,

20%??? Are you kidding? I figured that I would get 80% and you would get 20%. Maybe we can negotiate but I will not do this for 20%.

Salvador

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

LMAO...breakdancing tournament

I wonder what country these idiots are really from? "this transaction is not internate scams pleased.It is real and genuiner." LOL

AlphaRam Guest

Mr. Morgan replied pretty quick last night...

That 's ok sir as your wish must always be our command but remember, we must be going back on the 25th no matter whatsoever.

Therefore, the early you send the money, the better it becomes inorder to conclude the delivery before the above departure date.

Yours in service,
    Tony Morgan.
    So I replied....

Mr. Morgan,

I am awaiting a reply from Mr. MacDonald.

We will have Thanksgiving dinner at 3:00 p.m. Do you need directions on how to get here? The wife is so excited to meet a diplomatic courier. After dinner, we can watch some football even though the selection of teams isn't the best with the Rams not playing on Thanksgiving. You're not one of those stinking Dallas Cowboy fans, are you?

I'll talk to you soon.
    Salvador

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Too funny! A cowgirls fan....LOL....that might explain a lot.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

It's Mikey ***** fan.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

AlphaRam Guest

Mr. Morgan did not show up for Thanksgiving dinner.The family is disappointed as we saved the drumsticks for him. He probably is a stinking Cowboys fan.

AlphaRam Guest

It seems that Mr MacDonald has a little wiggle room on the money...

Dear Salvador,
    Greeting and thanks for your email I have negosiate and want to let you know that all I can do is 40% to you why I will get 60%.
    I am waiting for your urgent response and know how you and the diplomat have been in torch.
    I wait your urgent response.
    Regards
    MacDonald
    My email isn't sending right now, but I think it is about time to get them to try to call me.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

In "torch"? Does he mean to set you on fire and take your share and run?!?

I would ask.

Stinking Cowgirl fan.....
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

AlphaRam Guest

Mr. Morgan reminds me that tomorrow is the deadline...

Sir,

Remember, tomorrow is the D - day.
    I get after him about standing us up for Thanksgiving dinner...

Mr. Morgan,

My wife will not allow me to complete the transaction with you since you insulted our family by not attending Thanksgiving dinner. We even saved the drumsticks for you. After this and earlier when you said I was a terrorist, and the lie about my sister, I feel that I cannot trust you to conduct business. With your poor interpersonal skills, I fail to see how you could be in the business of diplomacy. I will contact Mr. MacDonald for another diplomatic courier.

Salvador

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast