Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    AlphaRam Guest

Re: Nigerian Scams & Telemarketers

I am awaiting a proper candidate. I keep getting ones like what has appeared in this thread.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Friday eveing from 10-10:30pm est ABC's 20/20 did a segment on Nigerian Scams.
    They busted at least 3 of the scam artists. FYI

AlphaRam Guest

I did take the "Which Nigerian Spammer Are You?" quiz...

Your Nigerian Friend Guest

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    Mr. MacDonald,

It is people like you that make people like Special Agent Salvador Hernandez to take people like you to the J. Edgar Hoover Interrogation and Crossdressing Facility to make you confess and learn to assessorize. Your unfamiliarity with English has sprouted up again. Your sentences should have read "If I wanted, I could take your woman's cosmetics. Yes, I can steal her cosmetics, but I won't. I love gentleman."

I am now placing a bounty of $27.55 on your head. You can run, but you cannot hide (even with products from Maybelline).
    Ah my friend, I spit on Special Agent Salvador Hernandez. He can never find me or know my real identity, even in my Big Red kilt. You Americans are so dumb. Try to insult me with your make up jokes, but the truth be told, you like the fact that I am pretty.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam
    No, Mr. MacDonald did not track me to ClanRam. That was a fake Scotsman hermaphrodite that forces albino midget women to sunbathe in Florida against their will.
    But I did follow you here my friend. I am very smart. I triangulated you IP address to most frequented websites. When I want something, I am very persistent. I want you AlphaRam!

Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK
    I am but a poor yankee. As if being poor wasnt enough, my life really took a spiral downward by marrying a Rams Fan. Surely you, too, can sympathize with my plight. I was thinking that just maybe you can bring a smile to my face by posting a picture of you throwing the shot put with nothing on but a smile and a sign of arousement. If said picture is to my satisfaction, I may be pursuaded to help you with your money dilemna when you are able to find someone caring enough to send you enough funds to make the trip here. I look forward to seeing, I mean, hearing from, you soon.
    I have tried several times to post the picture you desire, but the moderators have deleted them. I have chosen a properly censored picture according to the website's standards. I'm sure your imagination can fill in the rest.
    Last edited by Your Nigerian Friend; -12-10-2006 at 02:38 PM.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

That's censored a little to low don't ya think? Maybe put it up like a foot and it will be good
    Built RAM tough

PA_gal_in_OK Guest

That censorship seems a little fishy to me. I am thinking its more like a broken chasity belt with a womans sex organ. :\

AlphaRam Guest

I went to the aquarium this evening and saw a long black eel.

AlphaRam Guest

I want to wish all of the Nigerian scam artists a Merry Christmas!

AlphaRam Guest

Again, this year, Merry Christmas to Nigerian scammers.

AlphaRam Guest

OK, I'm thinking about playing with this one...any suggestions or ideas?

Dear Partner/Friend,

I want to Invest US$25 Million dollars in your company, This money is legal and clean. Just need you to rent a place that we can move the funds to using diplomatic courier service. I have already made arrangements with a diplomat to use his diplomatic immunity.I will pay for the shipping etc, your own part is to rent the place and wait and collect the shipment of funds. The money is clean and in $100 dollar bills. It is oil money that we sold in the black market in Iraq.We are sharing 50% of the total amount with you. Just need your full name and your willingness to assist us rent the place needed for delivery. If interested reply this email i will send you more details.

Regards,

Suzanne Castillano
    US Contractor from Iraq.

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

Alpha, this is one of the most interesting and entertaining things I have ever read!!! Mind you, I don't read alot, but you get my point.

If you got the time and energy, do it, why not? You know a heck of alot of people are going to be paying close attention to this thread if you decide to stick it to another one of those scammers.

The US contractor from Iraq sure does sound interesting...

Great post Alpha Ram,

Thanks!
    Last edited by .ramfan.; -03-01-2008 at 07:33 PM.
    As always.....

GO RAMS!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234