Thread: Obsession?

RamFan_Til_I_Die is online now Registered User

Obsession?

Ok how many of you non St Louisians have actually considered picking up your family and moving to St Louis just so you could buy season tickets, attend every home game, and go to training camp? I know I have...even though I wouldn't ever do it. The fact the St Louis is such a great city makes the desire even stronger.

So am I the only one out there that actually tries to figure out ways to make it work? Please tell me I'm not the only obsessed one out there.

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Obsession?

I can honestly say I've been there and done the exercises. Just doesn't make "Family" sense right now.

RamsNation is offline Registered User

Well, I have thought about it. It just isnt practical for me. Ultimatley, it would drive me crazy living in a city. To many people, drivers, lines to wait in, ect. I live in a town of less than 3000 people that has no red lights, and only 3 other people live on my road, one of which is my grandmother. My house is on a beautiful 20 acre field used primarily for harvesting hay and thats the way I like it.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

My wife and I looked at a few years back. But after visiting the city a couple of times in the summer I decided Minnesota had enough humidity that I didn't need to add 2 more months of it ;-)

KoaKoi is offline Registered User

You can consider what my family does....

My family has 6 PSL's on the Rams side, but we all live in California. We started with just 2 of them so we made a concerted effort to meet and befriend the PSL owners of the seats near ours. So, for the home games we didn't fly out for, we made sure our seats could be used by our neighbors so that they can bring friends and family, etc. Then, on the games we fly out for, we would get to use their seats. As a result, we don't make all the home games, but when we do, we've got enough seats for the whole family to enjoy a game together. It's actually worked so well, that it just so happens that over the last 2 years, we expanded our "holdings" to 6 PSL's. So now when we go, we bring friends along and take over even more area in our section.

Anyways, hang in there my fellow Ca fan. I'm glad to hear you care enough about the team that you've considered moving, but you don't necessarily have to move to MO to get season tix.

Go rams!

I know one thing that always held me back was thinking, what if I move to St Louis and the Rams move to another city...then what would I do?

MauiRam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    I know one thing that always held me back was thinking, what if I move to St Louis and the Rams move to another city...then what would I do?
    I wouldn't let that hold you back ... if you've already moved once, it would be much easier the second time.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

I actually applied for a Concessions job at the Dome last year, but never heard back. What does that make me? A stalker?
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamFan_Til_I_Die View Post
    They ain't going anywhere. Kroenke has first right of refusal, and he won't be moving.

Of course, business is business, so who knows?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Keenum is offline Registered User

I'm only 18 and will be attending college close to where I live, but I have thought about trying to jet a good job around St.Louis so I could attened all home games after college

Why wait? There are like 10-15 colleges in the St Louis area and I'm sure at least one would accept you.