RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Official Flu Thread

It was bound to happen, and it did. A band of Vira launched a guerilla attack upon my immune system, and for a time was able to force a retreat of my antibodies. However, I sent reinforcements in the form of Hall's cough drops, Zicam, garlic, hot peppers, and other things. Currently, General victor Virus, commander of the Flu Strike Force, is commanding his troops to prepare for defeat.

It sucks being stuck at home for two days, not feeling like doing anything. As soon as I think I'm beginning to feel a little better, I try to get up off the couch and move. Bad idea...

I know I'm not the only one who has been hit with this crud so far. So, I decided to put up a thread for those who are stuck home sick.

Today, I'm going to go to the store, get some jalepenos, garlic, onion, and Jack Daniels. By tomorrow, I should be feeling better. What's your home cure for this crud?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Official Flu Thread

Sleep, sleep, nyquil, sleep, sleep, cry, nyquil, sleep, ginger ale, sleep.

That about covers it.

AlphaRam Guest

My cure is a flu shot in late october/early November. That way, I can devote my time to concussions.

RamsFan16 Guest

I'm blessed that I have a great immune system. I haven't been sick sick for a year or two. I get sick once a year and its usually bad other than that I'm always healthy. Although, my high school career has been bad for it.

Freshman - Strepth Throat (I think thats how you spell it.)
    Sophmore - Mono (That is terrible, I advise no one gets it )
    Junior - Strepth Throat (Yea, two times is terrible.)
    Senior - Nothing yet.

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

I did get the flu shot. I work at a hospital, and those people are just rude, coming in there to see the doctors when they are sick, coughing all over the place...so, as you can see, I had to get that needle jabbed into my arm.

I did find out one thing that is fun. I returned to work today, and every time a person I dislike came close to me, I threatened to breathe on them. I was able to work on my steam lines all day with no interruption.