Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 58
  1. #16
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,172
    Rep Power
    150

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Two guys walk into a bar......the third guy ducks.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  2. #17
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Two guys walk into a bar......the third guy ducks.
    Haha. I've heard that one. Its funny!




    Why did the blonde climb a ladder to the bars roof?












    Because she heard the drinks were on the house!

  3. #18
    AvengerRam's Avatar
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Longwood, Florida, United States
    Age
    47
    Posts
    19,898
    Rep Power
    174

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by Nick
    No matter how hard he tries, Av will never create anything that tops the popularity of my Word Association thread.
    Yes, that mindless thread certainly appeals to the masses! :tongue:

  4. #19
    Bruce=GOAT's Avatar
    Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    38
    Posts
    1,110
    Rep Power
    21

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    That's where over 300 of my posts have came from. lol

  5. #20
    HUbison's Avatar
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Kentucky
    Age
    41
    Posts
    14,172
    Rep Power
    150

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    Yes, that mindless thread certainly appeals to the masses! :tongue:
    Speaking of the masses, here's the posters and their # of posts in that thread:


    dgr828 140
    RammieGirl 132
    RAMS134 98
    MOM 84
    rawkhrdr 59
    viper 58
    thoey 56
    psycho9985 55
    Bruce=GOAT 50
    gap 41
    Fat Pang 41
    txramsfan 40
    RealRam 38
    BBlades89 29
    ZigZagRam 28
    Milan 28
    Nick 25
    live4ramin 25
    HUbison 24
    talkstoangels61 19
    RamDez 18
    Chiledog 16
    CanadianRam! 16
    RamsFan4ever 15
    Marshall1 13
    RamsFanSam 13
    theodus69 13
    rams_fan81 13
    jkramsfan 12
    RamsFan16 12
    Goldenfleece 11
    Masspatsfan12 10
    JackieSlater 8
    MoonJoe 6
    VegasRam 6
    KentuckyHawk 6
    UtterBlitz 5
    RAM-BO 5
    r8rh8rmike 4
    WisRamsFan 3
    Ramsfan8503 3
    argpdt 3
    AlphaRam 3
    RamWraith 2
    rampower 2
    GameTime 2
    Dietrich 2
    Hodgins 2
    DODRAM 1
    AvengerRam 1
    Yodude 1
    SFCRamFan 1
    Scidog68 1
    .ramfan. 1
    cowboyhater 1
    rammiser 1
    hail_redskins 1
    laram0 1
    4EVERRAMFAN 1
    badmoforamfan 1
    football_fan 1
    Bar-bq 1
    RAMS4EVER 1
    IsaacBruceFan80 1
    CTRAMFAN 1
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

  6. #21
    RamsFan4ever's Avatar
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    GA
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    WOW!! dgr828 and rammiegirl!!! over 100!!

  7. #22
    RamsFan4ever's Avatar
    RamsFan4ever is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    GA
    Age
    22
    Posts
    1,346
    Rep Power
    12

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    AvengerRam only has 1 post in there!! Yep... He's definitly not a fan of Word Association

  8. #23
    bigredman Guest

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Speaking of the masses, here's the posters and their # of posts in that thread:


    dgr828 140
    RammieGirl 132
    RAMS134 98
    MOM 84
    rawkhrdr 59
    viper 58
    thoey 56
    psycho9985 55
    Bruce=GOAT 50
    gap 41
    Fat Pang 41
    txramsfan 40
    RealRam 38
    BBlades89 29
    ZigZagRam 28
    Milan 28
    Nick 25
    live4ramin 25
    HUbison 24
    talkstoangels61 19
    RamDez 18
    Chiledog 16
    CanadianRam! 16
    RamsFan4ever 15
    Marshall1 13
    RamsFanSam 13
    theodus69 13
    rams_fan81 13
    jkramsfan 12
    RamsFan16 12
    Goldenfleece 11
    Masspatsfan12 10
    JackieSlater 8
    MoonJoe 6
    VegasRam 6
    KentuckyHawk 6
    UtterBlitz 5
    RAM-BO 5
    r8rh8rmike 4
    WisRamsFan 3
    Ramsfan8503 3
    argpdt 3
    AlphaRam 3
    RamWraith 2
    rampower 2
    GameTime 2
    Dietrich 2
    Hodgins 2
    DODRAM 1
    AvengerRam 1
    Yodude 1
    SFCRamFan 1
    Scidog68 1
    .ramfan. 1
    cowboyhater 1
    rammiser 1
    hail_redskins 1
    laram0 1
    4EVERRAMFAN 1
    badmoforamfan 1
    football_fan 1
    Bar-bq 1
    RAMS4EVER 1
    IsaacBruceFan80 1
    CTRAMFAN 1
    Proud to have NEVER posted in that thread!
    :moon:

  9. #24
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,868
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    What I want to know is how I got 13 in there....Mom must have posted some of them under my handle....

  10. #25
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,868
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    And while I'm busy running up my post count, I want to know something.

  11. #26
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    52
    Posts
    2,868
    Rep Power
    75

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Where can I find a butt kissing smiley?:smoke:

  12. #27
    rams_fan81's Avatar
    rams_fan81 is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    ohio
    Age
    22
    Posts
    520
    Rep Power
    10

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    I don't remember posting 13 times in the word association?

  13. #28
    bigredman Guest

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    Ahhhhhh...now I see Nick's crafty ways. He comes into AvengerRam's threatening thread and derails it by mentioning his once popular but dying thread. Now he has us talking about his thread in here. I've seen the movie Conspiracy Theory, and all of Oliver Stone's movies as well.

    Can't pull the wool over my eyes!
    Last edited by bigredman; -05-14-2006 at 03:56 PM.

  14. #29
    RamsFan16 Guest

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    What! I have 12 posts in that thread. I gotta stop posting there! I'm gettin posts like left and right from there.

  15. #30
    CanadianRam! Guest

    Re: The Official Offseason Random Silly Whatever-a-Gogo Thread

    its the easiest way to get posts so i dont mind

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •