Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 34
  1. #16
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman
    Okay...my turn
    1. I borrowed $500.00 from Lawrence McCutcheon and never paid it back.
    2. CaliGirlRamsFan and I have actually been in the same bed together.
    3. AlphaRam and I have actually been in the same bed together.
    4. The pop-warner team I coached won the championship two years in a row.
    5. I am part Chiricahua Apache.
    The lie is number 3.

    1. I borrowed $500 from Lawrence McCutcheon during training camp to put a down payment on a car. When I was cut, I tried to give him half and promised to send the rest in a couple of weeks, but he told me to forget it. Great guy.

    2. As she admits below, CaliGirlRamsFan did get into bed with me...don't pay any attention to her lame attempts to deminish the lust she had for me!!!!

    3. Funny how everyone didn't give a second thought to AlphaRam being in a bed with me. Truth is, I've chased him around, over, and under a bed, but never ended up in one with him. Oh well, a boy can dream!

    4. My team won the league championship in 1998 and 1999. As well as 1991 and 1994.

    5. Yep, my Irish great grandfather married my great grandmother who was half Apache and half German.
    Last edited by bigredman; -12-12-2008 at 08:02 PM.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  2. #17
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    You set me up! You told me you borrowed that money and never paid it back. No shelter for you buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    The lie is number 3.

    1. I borrowed $500 from Lawrence McCutcheon during training camp to put a down payment on a car. When I was cut, I tried to give him half and promised to send the rest in a couple of weeks, but he told me to forget it. Great guy.

    2. As she admits below, CaliGirlRamsFan did get into bed with me...don't pay any attention to her lame attempts to deminish the lust she had for me!!!!

    3. Funny how everyone didn't give a second thought to AlphaRam being in a bed with me. Truth is, I've chased him around, over, and under a bed, but never ended up in one with him. Oh well, a boy can dream!

    4. My team won the league championship in 1998 and 1999. As well as 1991 and 1994.

    5. Yep, my Irish great grandfather married my great grandmother who was half Apache and half German.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  3. #18
    PA_gal_in_OK Guest

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    I guess I will revive this thread.

    1. I have 3 raised children and 1 raised stepdaughter.
    2. I have 6 grandchildren.
    3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
    4. I met AlphaRam online.
    5. I have a 3.80 gpa in college.

  4. #19
    RamsFanSam's Avatar
    RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Springfield, Missouri, United States
    Age
    51
    Posts
    2,632
    Rep Power
    71

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    I guess I will revive this thread.

    1. I have 3 raised children and 1 raised stepdaughter.
    2. I have 6 grandchildren.
    3. I was a cheerleader in high school.
    4. I met AlphaRam online.
    5. I have a 3.80 gpa in college.
    The lie is #2 - or else your avatar is lying.

  5. #20
    PA_gal_in_OK Guest

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    #2 is not the correct answer and my avatar is not lying.

  6. #21
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    I deleted my comment because I also chose #2, but then realized it was a very sensetive area. (Sorry for your loss Lynn). I'm going with you being a cheerleader.
    Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    #2 is not the correct answer and my avatar is not lying.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -12-15-2008 at 02:43 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  7. #22
    PA_gal_in_OK Guest

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    I deleted my comment because I also chose #2, but then realized it was a very sensetive area. (Sorry for your loss Lynn). I'm going with you being a cheerleader.
    DING DING DING! We have a winner. I was never ever a cheerleader. I was the gal under ... oh never mind.

    By the way Cali, I would have 7 grandchildren had one not passed away.

  8. #23
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    I know sweetie, that's why I deleted my first response. Again, I'm sorry for your loss.
    Quote Originally Posted by PA_gal_in_OK View Post
    DING DING DING! We have a winner. I was never ever a cheerleader. I was the gal under ... oh never mind.

    By the way Cali, I would have 7 grandchildren had one not passed away.
    I be the winner on this one!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  9. #24
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Jerry's turn:

    1.Jerry has tribal tatoos on both arms. One say's Cheri, the other say's Bryce.
    2. Jerry fathered a child in Germany
    3. Jerry played on the USAF Soccer team.
    4. Jerry won many awards for his diving team.
    5. Jerry once caught a home runner ball from A-Rod of the Yankee's.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  10. #25
    bigredman's Avatar
    bigredman is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    El Paso, Texas
    Age
    57
    Posts
    1,815
    Rep Power
    61

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    1.Jerry has tribal tatoos on both arms. One say's Cheri, the other say's Bryce.
    He does have the tribal tatoos, but one says "Will trade my wife for beer" the other says "or make an offer".
    2. Jerry fathered a child in Germany

    The singular use of child threw me at first, but I figured that's all he told you about (or he knows of).
    3. Jerry played on the USAF Soccer team.
    I refuse to believe Jerry was a soccer player. No way did my buddy wear those brightly colored little nylon shorts and knee high socks. This is the lie.
    4. Jerry won many awards for his diving team.
    Honest Jerry, I'm not picturing you in those tiny, sheer, and oh so tight diver's speedo......(exhaling loudly)
    5. Jerry once caught a home runner ball from A-Rod of the Yankee's.
    Outside of the weird use of "runner", I've seen Jerry's balls (his baseball souvenir ones....sheeeesh).
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  11. #26
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by bigredman View Post
    1.Jerry has tribal tatoos on both arms. One say's Cheri, the other say's Bryce.
    He does have the tribal tatoos, but one says "Will trade my wife for beer" the other says "or make an offer".
    2. Jerry fathered a child in Germany

    The singular use of child threw me at first, but I figured that's all he told you about (or he knows of).
    3. Jerry played on the USAF Soccer team.
    I refuse to believe Jerry was a soccer player. No way did my buddy wear those brightly colored little nylon shorts and knee high socks. This is the lie.
    4. Jerry won many awards for his diving team.
    Honest Jerry, I'm not picturing you in those tiny, sheer, and oh so tight diver's speedo......(exhaling loudly)
    5. Jerry once caught a home runner ball from A-Rod of the Yankee's.
    Outside of the weird use of "runner", I've seen Jerry's balls (his baseball souvenir ones....sheeeesh).
    You are NOT correct. Jerry did play on the AF soccer team in Germany.

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  12. #27
    makersncoke's Avatar
    makersncoke is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    mo
    Age
    46
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    You are NOT correct. Jerry did play on the AF soccer team in Germany.
    OMG, you guys know WAAAAAAAY too much about each other.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  13. #28
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    BRM is just a stalker we had to get a restraining order against.
    Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    OMG, you guys know WAAAAAAAY too much about each other.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -12-15-2008 at 11:01 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

  14. #29
    makersncoke's Avatar
    makersncoke is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    mo
    Age
    46
    Posts
    658
    Rep Power
    20

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    BRM is just a stalker we had to get a restraining order against.
    Wow, Unlce Sqishy is a stalker? Who knew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  15. #30
    CaliGirlRamsFan's Avatar
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Bay Area CA
    Posts
    899
    Rep Power
    24

    Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

    Yes, Sadly Uncle Squishy is pounding on my door. He thinks it's Monday Night Football or something? I don't know, maybe he wants to see Jerry's speedo's???????????
    Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    Wow, Unlce Sqishy is a stalker? Who knew.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Post-game quotes
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: -12-01-2008, 01:58 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: -11-28-2007, 01:48 AM
  3. Jim Thomas Live Tuesday, November 27 (LONG)
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: -11-27-2007, 07:57 PM
  4. Lots of good team quotes for the week
    By RamWraith in forum RAM TALK
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: -09-19-2007, 06:56 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •