throwback week

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    makersncoke is offline Registered User

Re: The "Which One Is The Lie" Game

Quote Originally Posted by CaliGirlRamsFan View Post
    Yes, Sadly Uncle Squishy is pounding on my door. He thinks it's Monday Night Football or something? I don't know, maybe he wants to see Jerry's speedo's???????????
    MNF or a pair of weinie wrappers, I think the choice is obvious, or maybe not.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

bigredman Guest

I don't have to take this abuse (actually I do because I love it)

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

Trust me, it is not obvious. Here is a clue:........BRM's wife brought out a pair of speedo's for Jerry to wear in the hot tub. They were gold and black and from the 70's. So Red is now out of the closet, he loves speedo's, (Funky ones even).

Pimp Daddy could probably confirm other strange things about BRM.
    Quote Originally Posted by makersncoke View Post
    MNF or a pair of weinie wrappers, I think the choice is obvious, or maybe not.

CaliGirlRamsFan Guest

[quote=bigredman;262663]1.Jerry has tribal tatoos on both arms. One say's Cheri, the other say's Bryce.
    He does have the tribal tatoos, but one says "Will trade my wife for beer" the other says "or make an offer".
    2. Jerry fathered a child in Germany
    The singular use of child threw me at first, but I figured that's all he told you about (or he knows of).
    3. Jerry played on the USAF Soccer team.
    I refuse to believe Jerry was a soccer player. No way did my buddy wear those brightly colored little nylon shorts and knee high socks. This is the lie.
    4. Jerry won many awards for his diving team.
    Honest Jerry, I'm not picturing you in those tiny, sheer, and oh so tight diver's speedo......(exhaling loudly)
    5. Jerry once caught a home runner ball from A-Rod of the Yankee's.
    Outside of the weird use of "runner", I've seen Jerry's balls (his baseball souvenir ones....sheeeesh).Let's put you and everyone out of their misery.

1. Is true, it is tribal, but was designed with our names, next is Tylers.He has my name all over him, one would think he owned me. ?????????? I love it of course, if we ever divorce, he is going to have issues.
    2. Is true, we planned Bryce. (Very busy weekend), but we accomplished our baby girl.
    3. Is true. So true...Jerry has a Tat on his back with a soccer ball with the USAF verses Germany.
    4. Is true, he can actually walk on his hands also. High Diving was his best.
    5. Is the lie. He took my nephew to the game of the Giants and the Yankees, but no catch of a ball.

Got ya good Red!
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -12-16-2008 at 04:01 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123