throwback week

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

To our friends in London - Be Safe

I believe we have a few members who reside in London. In the wake of this morning's attack by the terrorist scum that plague the civilized world, I just wanted to say be careful and be safe.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: To our friends in London - Be Safe

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I believe we have a few members who reside in London. In the wake of this morning's attack by the terrorist scum that plague the civilized world, I just wanted to say be careful and be safe.
    Ditto to that. My family's prayers are with you.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Amen. Please be vigilant.....and while we are wishing the residents of London well, don't forget about those in uniform, be it police, fire, or military personnel working hard to keep us all safe.

Its terrible. I was advised to cut short my work in Northern Ireland so I came home today

when will these scum realise they will never win?

txramsfan is offline Registered User

To those in London, hope everyone is safe that is on this board.

For those of us on this side of the pond, watch out. Everywhere. You never know where they will strike.

general counsel is offline Registered User

our thoughts and prayers go out to MajorRam and all our other clanram breathren on the other side of the pond. The world continues to deteriorate, making our diversion to bring us moments of joy (ie the Rams) that much more important.

ramming speed to all and god save the queen.

general counsel

RealRam is offline Registered User

7/7: Live8, G-8 ... good shall overcome; justice shall be served to the evil fools.

Our sincerest support to the people of UK.

Preacher Jim is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Sometimes evil is subtle, other times it is quite obvious. May God bless everyone affected by today's evil.

gap Guest

Quote Originally Posted by RamDez
    Its terrible. I was advised to cut short my work in Northern Ireland so I came home today

when will these scum realise they will never win?
    I hate to say it, but...

When the rest of the world starts treating their innocent civilian lives like they treat the rest of the world's innocent civilian lives.

I say we take bombs and soak the shells in pigs blood, insert peices of pig's carcus into any hollow place in the bombs, tape/televise the preperations, and drop one bomb on a city known to house terrorists for every bombing they commit.

When they see their wifes and future terrorists dying (especially when the deaths are "unclean"), they will probably give more thought to their actions.

The only problem with this is the liberal left that thinks doing unto others wouldn't be right. I think in this case, my GOD agrees with the elimination of such ideology.

gap

psycho9985 Guest

My prayers go out to all the families affected and the British nation.I really hope this pisses you off bad enough to send more troops and declare all out war on the Jihad,and please dont do what the Spanish did.

er, we dont have an more troops.............. they are all over there and in Afganistan

thoey is offline Registered User

My condolances to the victims and my strength to the survivors...
    This space for rent...

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thoey
    My condolances to the victims and my strength to the survivors...
    Echo that....
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Guys...

I'm sorry i have to make this my first post on the board, but i would like to thank all of you for your kind words and
    wish your best wishes towards us Brits..having lived, worked in central London, and currently have family and good friends there, i find myself in a state of bewilderment, in that, not out of ignorance you think it may never happen to your city, your country!

i live 200 miles north of London but knowing the city well, knowing close friends, and family in and around London i do feel part of London, Hell man! this is my capital city, for god's sake!!!

So to end here, i just wish to thank everyone for the words of support to offer there best thoughts,

It's greatly appreicated..

Mark Preston
    (JackieSlater)

Scidog68 Guest

All the best and condolences to our dearest of Brethren in the U.K. It is so easy to view disaster on someone elses doorstep as a shame.....and then move on.

But to remain vigilant, aware and just... give a Damn....! This is how we, the People of the Western World, can and will resisit the short-sighted, mis-guided and violent mind-set that feeds the seemingly endless feeder societies that fuel the ranks of the world's Terror-minded.

Be sad. Be ashamed in your fellow Human Beings. But ultimately, be angry. Angry that only the innocent are victims. Angry that it could happen to you. Or you. Or me.

And no one really knows why.

Again, all sympathies and a speedy recovery to the citizens of London and the U.K.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast